Best of the West tournament

soccer19

Doug Sena is the worst.. Wasn't he the ref that was in the Dyersburg and Madison game last year?

He thinks he should be in the professional ranks. He needs to stay at his job at P and G and stay off the field.

He has been the subject of all kinds of bad calls in the past. He wants to do it his way, with no regards to the TSSAA rule book. I'm glad I missed the game last night, or I would have been told to leave. I believe someone got his house last year with a paintball gun after the season.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great game; Northside - ECS!

Ball handling, one and two touch passing, team play, speed, forwards turning with the ball, defenders heading and clearing, sweet. This game had the LEAST amount of mistakes, poor decisions, and bad passing I have seen in a high school game this year.

Congrads to both teams.

I was impressed by the maturity Northside showed, because it was much better than the past, usually caused by the coaching. Although the center ref was not the best, he got worse when the rowdies in the crowd go off like they did.

QUOTE(doc19 @ May 1 2007 - 08:21 AM) 826448936[/snapback]Doug Sena is the worst.. Wasn't he the ref that was in the Dyersburg and Madison game last year?

He thinks he should be in the professional ranks. He needs to stay at his job at P and G and stay off the field.

He has been the subject of all kinds of bad calls in the past. He wants to do it his way, with no regards to the TSSAA rule book. I'm glad I missed the game last night, or I would have been told to leave. I believe someone got his house last year with a paintball gun after the season.

Refs like him should be reevaluated, althogh I dont believe bad refereeing constitiutes paintballing his house. That wont endear him to teams he feels responsible. I cant recall if he

reffed our game last year with madison or not, but that ref called two penalties and gave out some post-game cards.