Future Stars

Nashville Celtics 15's

Nash Gaters

TN Fire

TN Mavs

TN Thunder (Tinnen)

TN Thunder (Crutcher)

TN Thunder 15/u

Sounds like we have a nice group this weekend!!

should be a good tournament got some good young teams in it. the franklin rage will tough cause they play very good team basketball. also heard the chattanooga thunder is pretty good. the tn fire will be playing in both the sub-state and the king of the south at lipscomb so we will see how they handle that. who do the tennessee mavs have didnt know they had a 26 year old team. when will the schedule for the sub-state be out.

One pool I see has the

Chatt Thunder

Franklin Rage

TN Fire

As a metro fan, I've seen some Fire kids and some Rage kids

Alot of the Rage players I saw in the region tournament against 'the Creek' and McGavock,,,, they can play a little bit!

Fre kids are spread out,,,but have some ballers

Not seen the Chatt Thunder

TN Fire is pretty good

Rage is all Franklin HS kids I believe

Should be a tough pool

Any experts have any predictions from this pool???

QUOTE(Metro @ Apr 25 2007 - 09:04 AM) 826444893[/snapback]One pool I see has the

Chatt Thunder

Franklin Rage

TN Fire

As a metro fan, I've seen some Fire kids and some Rage kids

Alot of the Rage players I saw in the region tournament against 'the Creek' and McGavock,,,, they can play a little bit!

Fre kids are spread out,,,but have some ballers

Not seen the Chatt Thunder

TN Fire is pretty good

Rage is all Franklin HS kids I believe

Should be a tough pool

Any experts have any predictions from this pool???

i have seen all three teams play. and that will be a tough pool if these teams were split up probably would have finished 1,2,3 in the tournament. the rage are real discipline they have played together for a while. the fire is athletic might not have there whole team there because they are also playing in the king of the south. chatt thunder is an athletic team and can shoot. so this will be a good pool.

QUOTE(coachbkp @ Apr 25 2007 - 09:14 AM) 826444903[/snapback]i have seen all three teams play. and that will be a tough pool if these teams were split up probably would have finished 1,2,3 in the tournament. the rage are real discipline they have played together for a while. the fire is athletic might not have there whole team there because they are also playing in the king of the south. chatt thunder is an athletic team and can shoot. so this will be a good pool.

Where did You see thses teams play????

QUOTE(Metro @ Apr 26 2007 - 01:33 PM) 826446013[/snapback]Yeah, how will the fire do that,,,,will they have a split squad or something?

How did the TN teams do in that Birmingham tourney, heard the comp was good?

i think the rage came in 4th place down there the comp was heavy we loss 2 games and both teams ended up coming in 1st and 2nd we loss by 14 to the b-ham storm with and they had the number 1 player in the country playing with them.

As far as this weekend goes the fire will not have to split up we actually moved up to the 17 year old bracket at the king of the south so we wont have any conflicts should be a good weekend of basketball in middle tn.