Knox Area Rankings Maybe?

easttnref

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mrudder @ Apr 25 2007 - 08:38 PM) 826445518[/snapback]this isnt bad but i would have pigon forge a little higher up atleast above seymour since they did beat them 2-0 this yr already..and i would try to have carter on the list

I agree Carter should be on the list probably for Gibbs but as for Seymour they are a different team than the Pigeon Forge game they haven't lost since and played some stiff compitition i'm not saying Pigeon Forge isn'y playing anyone it is just I believe Seymour is by far a better team

Very interesting. Prepxtra does local rankings for football and bball. Would be nice if they could do something for soccer, especially with the strength of soccer in our area. I think carter needs a mention as well. I know AA/A can't hang with AAA overall, but there are some strong AA/A teams in the area. Overall, I think that poll looks about right. Good luck to everyone as post season looms.