Cascade vs. Forrest

FridayMainEvent

I'll say it should be a close game. I think the two teams will prove to be a real challenge to one another. Both teams have got some real hustlers and play very aggressive soccer. I think if Cascade can keep #10 (an absolutely amazing shooter) from having too much time with the ball, this game will come down to who wins the 50/50 balls in the midfield.

QUOTE(mtcsbrett @ Apr 26 2007 - 11:22 AM) 826445903[/snapback]I'll say it should be a close game. I think the two teams will prove to be a real challenge to one another. Both teams have got some real hustlers and play very aggressive soccer. I think if Cascade can keep #10 (an absolutely amazing shooter) from having too much time with the ball, this game will come down to who wins the 50/50 balls in the midfield.

Nice call, Brett. The game ended in a tie. #10 (man he looks old for a high school player) was the only offense they had and did account for their only score. We finally decided to defend him in the second half and pretty much shut him down. It was a great game and both teams battled hard all night. Should make for an interesting rematch in the tournament next week.