Most Homeruns This Year...So Far

brother

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(strength @ Apr 30 2007 - 08:55 PM) 826448687[/snapback]Shelby burchell from Columbia Academy has 11. When half the teams don't pitch to her.

I think it is safe to say that Mason is seeing a lot better pitching than CA is facing............

QUOTE(stlbrd @ Apr 30 2007 - 10:24 PM) 826448797[/snapback]I think it is safe to say that Mason is seeing a lot better pitching than CA is facing............

If your girl continues to hit as well as she obviously has this year; she will surely experience the same scenario in the future, --(if she hasn't already?)--. The fact is, regardless of what team you're on...when you're a good hitter, you don't get as many opportunities at good pitches to hit (which makes homeruns all the more sweeter when they occur!)

Congratulations to the Mason kid on a fantastic year, but don't try to diminish others accomplishments. It's not necessary!

QUOTE(outasight @ May 1 2007 - 06:10 PM) 826449402[/snapback]If your girl continues to hit as well as she obviously has this year; she will surely experience the same scenario in the future, --(if she hasn't already?)--. The fact is, regardless of what team you're on...when you're a good hitter, you don't get as many opportunities at good pitches to hit (which makes homeruns all the more sweeter when they occur!)

Congratulations to the Mason kid on a fantastic year, but don't try to diminish others accomplishments. It's not necessary!

Was not trying to diminish anyone's accomplishments. Mason is not my girl, only know her through travel ball. I was only responding to an earlier statement about intentional walks. The pitching in 9AAA is strong and not many batters get intentionally walked........calm down...

QUOTE(stlbrd @ May 1 2007 - 08:56 PM) 826449505[/snapback]Was not trying to diminish anyone's accomplishments. Mason is not my girl, only know her through travel ball. I was only responding to an earlier statement about intentional walks. The pitching in 9AAA is strong and not many get batters get intentionally walked........calm down...

Don't take offense, just stay positive! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />