Camden VS. Huntingdon

lil c town

QUOTE(mack_truck @ Apr 26 2007 - 11:17 AM) 826445898[/snapback]Upset, How was that an upset. Camden was better.

I have to agree. Last year Camden won because Huntington had a bad year and Camden was the best team. That was no upset. However, I wouldn't expect Huntington to have another year like that. You can bet that they are working harder than ever this off-season and they will be looking for redemption all year long. I say Huntington will win handily.

QUOTE(BulldawgDynasty @ Apr 26 2007 - 01:28 PM) 826446063[/snapback]I have to agree. Last year Camden won because Huntington had a bad year and Camden was the best team. That was no upset. However, I wouldn't expect Huntington to have another year like that. You can bet that they are working harder than ever this off-season and they will be looking for redemption all year long. I say Huntington will win handily.

You might be in for a bit of a suprise.

I think it's very apparent to everyone the leaps and bounds the Lion program has been taking since the arrival of Coach Ward and his staff. It's getting to the point where Milan and Huntingdon are at, reloading instead of rebuilding. I, for one, can't wait to see the Milan, Trenton, and Huntingdon games this year. Not to metion the game against Northside! Wow, it's a great schedule this year for Camden, and I thinkthe boys will respond with heart and desire. It will definately be a pleasure to see these top notch teams hook up this year on the field. Good luck to all of you on a good and injury-free preseason!

i have to say huntingdon is looking a lot better than last year. they are already stronger than the team that won state in '03. they have big ethan parham benchin 415 and squattin near 500. our line is pretty well set. there may be a few surprises in the back field. it's something to look forward to

• 1 month later...

i have to say huntingdon is looking a lot better than last year. they are already stronger than the team that won state in '03. they have big ethan parham benchin 415 and squattin near 500. our line is pretty well set. there may be a few surprises in the back field. it's something to look forward to

Don't get to carried away now. I'm just ready to see some effort like the 03 team, some emotion, some team play. Lets just get back to the basics and play mustang football and make things right with camden and a few others.