Hendersonville vs. Gallatin

SoccerBaller07

So I have watched both teams in previous years and Hendersonville has came out on top for the most part. This year Gallatin has turned the program around and now are up to face a strong Hendersonville team. Hendersonville has been rather inconsistent during the season and have had some disappointing outcomes. Gallatin looks like they will be a real threat thursday night. Im calling this game 2-1 in Gallatins favor. The reason for this prediction is it is Gallatins senior night and led by such seniors as Jimmy Chamjock Gallatin will come out strong and get ahead two goal and hold on for the win.

Other predicitons on this game would be most appreciated I would strongly like to see other inputs and opinions on this game.

Good luck to both teams hope its clean and a great game of soccer!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Hendersonville play a few times this year and they've definitely been inconsistent to say the least. However, it seems they've had injuries throughout the year and they're now fully healthy. Looking at their results this year, they've only allowed an average less than 2 goals per game so the D is solid. The game will be even but with Gallatin sitting atop the Division with zero pressure, I'm going with:

Hendersonville to win 3-1.

QUOTE(broomer10 @ May 3 2007 - 10:40 AM) 826450848[/snapback]I've seen Hendersonville play a few times this year and they've definitely been inconsistent to say the least. However, it seems they've had injuries throughout the year and they're now fully healthy. Looking at their results this year, they've only allowed an average less than 2 goals per game so the D is solid. The game will be even but with Gallatin sitting atop the Division with zero pressure, I'm going with:

Hendersonville to win 3-1.

This is true with the zero pressure. Gallatin vs Hendersonville is always a rivalry game. I would say that this game means alot even though it has zero pressure for Gallatin. It is for braging rights until they meet again. So both teams I think will come out strong and ready to play.

Gallatin 11-2-2

Combined W-L-T record of Opponents: 116-74-36

Goals Scored: 36 - Goals Allowed: 10

H'ville 9-4-1

Combined W-L-T record of Opponents: 88-63-28

Goals Scored: 31 - Goals Allowed: 16

They may not be any pressure, but don't for one second think that either team will come out thinking less of the other. Let the numbers say what they will, but Gallatin's D is just as solid if not better with 9 shut-outs compared to Hville's 4. It should be a classic, only wish i could see it.

QUOTE(wai652231 @ May 3 2007 - 11:06 AM) 826450872[/snapback]They may not be any pressure, but don't for one second think that either team will come out thinking less of the other. Let the numbers say what they will, but Gallatin's D is just as solid if not better with 9 shut-outs compared to Hville's 4. It should be a classic, only wish i could see it.

I agree it will be a great game but Gallatin has 10 shutouts. This will be possibly the biggest game in district 9-AAA. Even though it is only for pride.

QUOTE(bruinsoccer @ May 2 2007 - 12:50 PM) 826450074[/snapback]I predict that Russ Plummer will wear a goofy sleeveless sweater.

That is funny, I am guessing you are from Brentwood. I will predict your coach will wear blue jeans and a ball cap. If your not from Brentwood it's all in fun. It definitely will be a good game. Hendersonville takes this one 1-0.

QUOTE(kick1goal @ May 3 2007 - 06:08 PM) 826451072[/snapback]That is funny, I am guessing you are from Brentwood. I will predict your coach will wear blue jeans and a ball cap. If your not from Brentwood it's all in fun. It definitely will be a good game. Hendersonville takes this one 1-0.

Bruin soccer is from University School of Jackson "Bruins".