Pigeon Forge vs. South Doyle

mrudder

South Doyle has had an extremly good year and Pigeon Forge is usually a top 10 team in A/AA even though they struggled in the USN tournament but now they have their starting goalie back instead of the freshman they have had to previously use... so what are some predictions

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mrudder @ May 1 2007 - 07:41 PM) 826449485[/snapback]South Doyle has had an extremly good year and Pigeon Forge is usually a top 10 team in A/AA even though they struggled in the USN tournament but now they have their starting goalie back instead of the freshman they have had to previously use... so what are some predictions

SD takes this one. Burns still seems a little upset over a loss to them freshmen year. As he got injured during the game and it turned out he messed his back up quite a bit and ended up missing half a season of club soccer.

QUOTE(NedNatterjack @ May 1 2007 - 09:24 PM) 826449617[/snapback]I just can't see South-Doyle losing this one. I think Pigeon Forge is a little overrated. After playing both of these teams, assuming South-Doyle is back to full strength, I will have to go with South-Doyle 4-1. Good luck.

thanks for the comment ned.. we are almost back at full strength. We are still without our main center defender who has been out b/c of a appendectomy. We hope for him to return Friday.

QUOTE(mrudder @ May 1 2007 - 07:41 PM) 826449485[/snapback]South Doyle has had an extremly good year and Pigeon Forge is usually a top 10 team in A/AA even though they struggled in the USN tournament but now they have their starting goalie back instead of the freshman they have had to previously use... so what are some predictions

well rudder seymour tied them 0-0 i think you all will lose 3-1 because the lack of discipline PF plays with, SD will shut the kickball game down and PF doesn't have the speed to play with SD but possession will be the key to a SD win becuase if PF defense touches it it becomes boomball not soccer but good luck to both teams

QUOTE(wbcsoccer11 @ May 2 2007 - 07:14 AM) 826449699[/snapback]well rudder seymour tied them 0-0 i think you all will lose 3-1 because the lack of discipline PF plays with, SD will shut the kickball game down and PF doesn't have the speed to play with SD but possession will be the key to a SD win becuase if PF defense touches it it becomes boomball not soccer but good luck to both teams

I agree SD is definately the better team SD 4-0 and as far as the keeper comments it has to go through ten guys to get to the keeper so you can't hang losses on a goalie

Even though SD got killed by Bearden 6-0 they turned up a win last night at Willie B 9-0. "The Real Neil" Johnson had a hat trick and "P-Mac" Patrick McLemore had a "Pat" trick with the shut out. Steven Asquith and Bryce Berry each added two goals a piece with an amazing assist from Adam "Warthog" Massie. I pick South-Doyle big, maybe 45-0. Expect a big game from Chris "DB" Stallings.

QUOTE(WestTNMatron9 @ May 2 2007 - 06:27 AM) 826449729[/snapback]Even though SD got killed by Bearden 6-0 they turned up a win last night at Willie B 9-0. "The Real Neil" Johnson had a hat trick and "P-Mac" Patrick McLemore had a "Pat" trick with the shut out. Steven Asquith and Bryce Berry each added two goals a piece with an amazing assist from Adam "Warthog" Massie. I pick South-Doyle big, maybe 45-0. Expect a big game from Chris "DB" Stallings.

haha...good assesment. who the heck are you and how do you know so much about us? nvm i think i know who you are...supercowboy. haha.

QUOTE(WestTNMatron9 @ May 2 2007 - 07:27 AM) 826449729[/snapback]Even though SD got killed by Bearden 6-0 they turned up a win last night at Willie B 9-0. "The Real Neil" Johnson had a hat trick and "P-Mac" Patrick McLemore had a "Pat" trick with the shut out. Steven Asquith and Bryce Berry each added two goals a piece with an amazing assist from Adam "Warthog" Massie. I pick South-Doyle big, maybe 45-0. Expect a big game from Chris "DB" Stallings.

Bearden is the #1 team though aren't they? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> And I also predict South Doyle winning, but i think 5-1 is a little bit better than 45-0 huh? Good luck to both teams.

QUOTE(longdonsilver17 @ May 3 2007 - 12:48 PM) 826450939[/snapback]im gonna have to go with SD on this one. with all but one starter back they should come out strong, they do have a tendency to let up and go away from what is working for them but if they can keep using their attributes they should pull away with the W tonight.

what was the outcome on this one