9-AAA District Tournament

whooleyman07

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sluggo5 @ May 9 2007 - 01:20 PM)

Not only that , they still have a certain coaching issue to get resolved. Hopefully it will resolve itself .There is a cancer among the Buccaroos. Good luck class of 2

QUOTE(vol12 Posted Today, 06:59 AM)008.

The problem is a coaching issue. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

I observed the Beech coaching staff on several occasions and they seem to work hard and try to get the best out of the players. It appeared the three main varsity coaches worked together well and I think Beech's final record was something like 28 and 7. Beech won the Puma Classic in Florida and unfortunately didn't get out of a very tough district. District 9AAA has three teams that are capable of doing very well in the state, including winning the state and only two were going to get out of the district tournament. Beech had their chances and didn't cash in. Does that necessarily make it a "coaching issue"? Someone please enlighten me about this.

IT IS ALWAYS A COACHING ISSUE FOR SOME. I BELIEVE COACH SHELTON, COACH DARNELL, AND COACH NEAL TO BE EXCELLENT COACHES. AS A MATTER OF FACT, EACH COACH IN 9AAA IS EXCELLENT IN MY OPINION. OF COURSE, I AM ALSO A COACH; SO I AM SURE THAT WHAT I SAY IS NOT IMPORTANT TO SOME.

HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE - 9AAA IS BRUTAL. BEECH, SMYRNA, AND MT. JULIET ARE ALL EXCELLENT. I THOUHGT OUR TEAM (GALLATIN) WAS VERY ATHLETIC AND EXCELLENT AT TIMES. HENDERSONVILLE WAS VERY TOUGH AT TIMES. LAVERGNE WAS TOO. WILSON CENTRAL WAS YOUNG, BUT THEY WON A BIG GAME IN THE TOURNEY. I PROMISE YOU THE REASON BEECH LOST WAS NOT COACHING. IT WAS BECUASE AN ALREADY EXCELLENT MT. JULIET TEAM WAS A BIT BETTER THAT DAY.

QUOTE(REDSMAN @ May 10 2007 - 09:39 AM) 826456351[/snapback]IT IS ALWAYS A COACHING ISSUE FOR SOME. I BELIEVE COACH SHELTON, COACH DARNELL, AND COACH NEAL TO BE EXCELLENT COACHES. AS A MATTER OF FACT, EACH COACH IN 9AAA IS EXCELLENT IN MY OPINION. OF COURSE, I AM ALSO A COACH; SO I AM SURE THAT WHAT I SAY IS NOT IMPORTANT TO SOME.

HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE - 9AAA IS BRUTAL. BEECH, SMYRNA, AND MT. JULIET ARE ALL EXCELLENT. I THOUHGT OUR TEAM (GALLATIN) WAS VERY ATHLETIC AND EXCELLENT AT TIMES. HENDERSONVILLE WAS VERY TOUGH AT TIMES. LAVERGNE WAS TOO. WILSON CENTRAL WAS YOUNG, BUT THEY WON A BIG GAME IN THE TOURNEY. I PROMISE YOU THE REASON BEECH LOST WAS NOT COACHING. IT WAS BECUASE AN ALREADY EXCELLENT MT. JULIET TEAM WAS A BIT BETTER THAT DAY.

Well said and how is the hospitality room over there? The one at Oakland is allegedly better than the one at WC the year you ruined your britches.

QUOTE(REDSMAN @ May 10 2007 - 10:06 AM) 826456379[/snapback]THE ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE ABOUT 9AAA - NO HOSPITALITY ROOM. NARY A WING ANYWHERE. I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE ANYBODY COULD TOP THE WC SPREAD. YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE CABBAGE WRAPS THEY HAD.

No robster craws? Neck bone gravy?

QUOTE(REDSMAN @ May 10 2007 - 09:39 AM) 826456351[/snapback]IT IS ALWAYS A COACHING ISSUE FOR SOME. I BELIEVE COACH SHELTON, COACH DARNELL, AND COACH NEAL TO BE EXCELLENT COACHES. AS A MATTER OF FACT, EACH COACH IN 9AAA IS EXCELLENT IN MY OPINION. OF COURSE, I AM ALSO A COACH; SO I AM SURE THAT WHAT I SAY IS NOT IMPORTANT TO SOME.

Thank you redsman and sportsbserver for your reply I enjoy reading your replys. This issue is not a coaching issue . Between the white lines all three are excellent coaches and excellent men and did a great job this season. This is a personal issue which I do not wish to share on coach t. This is an issue that only past and present Bucs parents and players are aware of . Like I said before hopefully it will resolve itself.

NOT EVEN A HALF-MELTED SNICKERS OR SQUIRSHED BISCUITS. I DO WANT TO HAVE A REUNION DINNER. WHERE COULD WE HAVE IT? HERE'S THE GUEST LIST: VOL24, BAD-EYE, RICK WALLS, "HE COULD ALWAYS HIT", PURYEAR, BOWERS, CCRIDERS, YOUR FORMER HIT-RUN COACH, E5, REDSMAN, LOUIE, JD, SHANKS, DEREK FISH, AND BLUE-GILL. ANY OTHERS?

UNDERSTOOD SLUGGO. MY APOLOGIES.

QUOTE(REDSMAN @ May 10 2007 - 09:26 AM) 826456398[/snapback]NOT EVEN A HALF-MELTED SNICKERS OR SQUIRSHED BISCUITS. I DO WANT TO HAVE A REUNION DINNER. WHERE COULD WE HAVE IT? HERE'S THE GUEST LIST: VOL24, BAD-EYE, RICK WALLS, "HE COULD ALWAYS HIT", PURYEAR, BOWERS, CCRIDERS, YOUR FORMER HIT-RUN COACH, E5, REDSMAN, LOUIE, JD, SHANKS, DEREK FISH, AND BLUE-GILL. ANY OTHERS?

UNDERSTOOD SLUGGO. MY APOLOGIES.

Count me in Dr. Freeze. We could have it in the Arch. I hear they have a great ride to the top.