Oliver Springs Softball

Sasquatch101

QUOTE(Sasquatch101 @ May 3 2007 - 10:33 AM) 826450888[/snapback]Just wanted to see how the os girls are doing this year? Can they make it to state? How has the batting been going? and the pitching from M.morgan and hall?

Oliver Springs will go as far as their Outfield will carry them??!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Mon Mar. 12 at Knoxville Webb L 0-10

Tue Mar. 13 Coalfield D W 2-1

Thu Mar. 15 York Institute Score?

Mon Mar. 19 at Kingston L 0-3

Tue Mar. 20 Oakdale D L 5-7

Thu Mar. 22 Oneida D W 9-2

Mon Mar. 26 Sunbright D W 10-0

Tue Mar. 27 Olentangy Liberty (OH) L 0-5

Thu Mar. 29 at Clinton L 4-5

Fri Mar. 30 Knoxville Catholic N Invitational at Anderson Co. L 0-2

Fri Mar. 30 Alcoa N L 4-10

Sat Mar. 31 at Anderson Co. Anderson Co. Invitat L 1-4

Thu Apr. 5 at Oneida D W 7-0

Mon Apr. 9 at Midway R L 1-4

Thu Apr. 12 at Oakdale D W 4-0

Fri Apr. 13 at Clinton L 2-3

Tue Apr. 17 at Coalfield D W 11-3

Wed Apr. 18 Clinton L 5-12

Fri Apr. 20 at Wartburg D W 11-1

Wed Apr. 25 Anderson Co. L 1-5

Fri Apr. 27 Kingston L 2-4

Mon Apr. 30 at Sunbright D W 15-0

Tue May. 1 at Anderson Co. L 2-8

Wed May. 2 at CAK L 0-5

Thu May. 3 Wartburg D

Strength Rank: 48th

Schedule Rank: 52nd

schedule Overall Record: 8-15

District Record: 8-1

Region Record: 8-2

OZ record may not be that good but they are one of those teams you better not look over. District record 9-1 they have won the ones that count.

QUOTE(Unreal21 @ May 8 2007 - 06:40 AM) 826454178[/snapback]Pitching is good

pitching is good but the catcher is terrible and everyone knows in this league you must have acatcher and pitcher to make it out of the region game and forget the sectional .they should easily win there district there is no competion for them in there district now regions a different story you have either midway or rockwood both of them can beat os it just according what os team shows up that day

QUOTE(146darkside @ May 10 2007 - 04:48 AM) 826456171[/snapback]pitching is good but the catcher is terrible and everyone knows in this league you must have acatcher and pitcher to make it out of the region game and forget the sectional .they should easily win there district there is no competion for them in there district now regions a different story you have either midway or rockwood both of them can beat os it just according what os team shows up that day

I've seen Oliver Sprigns softball play quite a few times. I agree that they do have two good pitchers but I don't agree with the part of their catcher being horrible besides the fact that they have two catchers. E. Morgan from what i've seen has got the job done, and the other one from what i hear is just a freshman and might not have the most experince so give her some more experince and she'll be doing just as good. Good luck all teams in the games tonight !!!!