Oz tourny

pianomaster3

o thats right standard thats why they split during the season cause there is no way o.s. can win thats why O.s. were 1 in the district i forgot next time you want to talk no what your talkin about oliver springs wins the district behind Coach Tony Kegley

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(standard @ May 10 2007 - 10:21 AM) 826456322[/snapback]... Coalfield might just make it back to state after they loose to Rockwood come next week. Good Luck To Coalfield and Sunbright . Better Luck Next Year Oliver Springs.

Congrats to Coalfield, but I don't know if you should be making reservations in Murfreesboro just yet. There's no question that Coalfield has looked pretty impressive the last few games and they absolutely have the advantage at this point, but I wouldn't count O.S. or Sunbright either one out just yet. We (O.S.) have not been playing well for a while now, but we have still managed to win when we had to. Sunbright has been an up and down team all year. I think whoever wins tonight certainly has a chance to beat Coalfield tomorrow. It won't be a gimme for Coalfield, that's for sure.

Good luck to everyone!

QUOTE(dougb110 @ May 10 2007 - 12:28 PM) 826456459[/snapback]Congrats to Coalfield, but I don't know if you should be making reservations in Murfreesboro just yet. There's no question that Coalfield has looked pretty impressive the last few games and they absolutely have the advantage at this point, but I wouldn't count O.S. or Sunbright either one out just yet. We (O.S.) have not been playing well for a while now, but we have still managed to win when we had to. Sunbright has been an up and down team all year. I think whoever wins tonight certainly has a chance to beat Coalfield tomorrow. It won't be a gimme for Coalfield, that's for sure.

Good luck to everyone!

i agree, its not a gimmie for coalfield but if they dont get the big head and keep hitting the ball they should win this district tourny. they have faced the best two pitchers in the district. hawn-sunbright leach-o.s. they hammered the ball on them. they have 5 homeruns in two games. alley-2run hill-solo melton-2run against sunbright. and taylor-3run duncan-3run. just keep hitting the ball and they will be fine.

QUOTE(Took @ May 10 2007 - 01:14 PM) 826456495[/snapback]Coalfield doesnt need to be making any reservations for state anytime soon.. do i need to remind you about last time yall got on here and started running mouth ( SEE lookout valley tourney) cough 0-3 cough

coalfield -10 oneida-0 coalfield-14 sunbright-10 coalfield-8 o.s-3 cough cough

Great game played by Sunbright, Brad Honeycutt pitched very well and the Tigers hit the ball hard.. Also some awesome defense plays in the field, especially the diving catch by Sunbright center fielder Michael Spurling, and then he had the presence of mind to throw a rocket to first base to double up the runner

QUOTE(Rook2 @ May 10 2007 - 11:18 AM) 826456502[/snapback]coalfield -10 oneida-0 coalfield-14 sunbright-10 coalfield-8 o.s-3 cough cough

does the score 22-11 ring a bell.. thats the combined score of the Rockwood Coalfield games this year.. enough said

coalfield will beat sunbright tonight bc they are killing the baseball and more than likely they will beat harriman on monday but there is NO chance on them takin down rockwood and they know this but they do have a good chance on makin to murfesboro if they can go up there and beat usj or washburn but they are a good team but took is right dont make the reservations that quickly lookout valley was a example....but coalfield will win tonight

coalfield 7

sunbright 3