South Pittsburg High School's Coach Don Grider

Bill#49

To Coach Griders' family and friends our prayers are with you during this time.

I will always remember Coach Grider for the things he did for me as a young coach

in the valley. I still remember the time I interviewed with him back in 1989. For some

reason he always asked about my home town and although it was a long way from

South Pittsburg he would always tell me about the time he took his Pirates up there

and scrimmaged the Blue Devils. I didn't know him as well as I wanted to but I have

a lot of respect for him, his wife, and of course Vic and Heath. Again, my prayers are

with all of you!!!!

funeral arrangements for Coach Don Grider

QUOTE(Bill#49 @ May 4 2007 - 08:32 PM) 826451973[/snapback]To Coach Griders' family and friends our prayers are with you during this time.

I will always remember Coach Grider for the things he did for me as a young coach

in the valley. I still remember the time I interviewed with him back in 1989. For some

reason he always asked about my home town and although it was a long way from

South Pittsburg he would always tell me about the time he took his Pirates up there

and scrimmaged the Blue Devils. I didn't know him as well as I wanted to but I have

a lot of respect for him, his wife, and of course Vic and Heath. Again, my prayers are

with all of you!!!!

funeral arrangements for Coach Don Grider

May God Bless

My deepest symphothy to the Grider Family. I knew Coach Grider for yrs. Met him through playing against S.P. Raised a family that showed class in everything they did on and off the field. Coach Grider will be missed greatly by his friends, former players and even the competitors against S.P. May God bless Coach Grider.