5/9 District 4AAA Semis

Thasmykeez

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time Bearden and Sevier C played the coach benched the entire starting line-up for Bearden. It was because they were playing sloppy and weak. I think the Bearden players will have that in mind for this game.

I say Bearden takes this one 3-1.

I had predicted that Farragut would lose to Oak Ridge and I was right about it. Some teams just don't match up well against other teams. I see the same thing with this game. I believe the strength of South Doyle is the thing that give Farragut fits. I also see how the forwards for Farragut get easily frustrated when they play someone who gives them some resistence. ( Bearden, Oak Ridge, CAK,...for example) It's all easy when you score 3 goals against a lesser team, but see what happens when they have competition. South Doyle also plays on a football field so that is even. Other than Farragut having played a tougher schedule, I see these 2 teams as fairly balanced........... I say South Doyle 2 - Farragut 1.

Good luck to all!!

QUOTE(pseudophobia @ May 8 2007 - 11:03 AM) 826454431[/snapback]I. Other than Farragut having played a tougher schedule, I see these 2 teams as fairly balanced........... I say South Doyle 2 - Farragut 1.

I ususally refrain from any comments that are not classy posts, but my comment to this prediction may be taken out of context.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pseude, Read the paper Thursday morn and we will be at your Boys on Friday!!

While I will refrain from the laughing fit that Lion had I would be very suprised if Farragut doesn't take this one. They are just too fast and too skilled. Ben and Jake play so well together up front. We were just very fortunate that Gorman was on the night we played, because they really took us to task.

Good luck...

LION101, I am proud of you for taking a stand! I have seen Farragut just show up this year, but your response feels like there is a little spunk back in your walk. I hope it is carrying over to your team or your playoff run will be short like the basball teams.

South Doyle is no match for Farragut, even when they miss as much as they do. Beaerden will beat Seveir County by 4.

My Guess Bearden -4-0 over Seveir County

Farragut 4-1 over South Doyle

QUOTE(OnThePitch @ May 8 2007 - 01:40 PM) 826454459[/snapback]My Guess Bearden -4-0 over Seveir County

Farragut 4-1 over South Doyle

Bearden beat SC 2-1 with an own goal the last time they met, so I don't know about a 4-0 game. I think that the SD game will be very close, but Farragut will prevail.

QUOTE(pseudophobia @ May 8 2007 - 01:03 PM) 826454431[/snapback]South Doyle also plays on a football field so that is even.

What is your obsession with the fields? honestly? Also Farragut won the previous match-up this year 2-0 @ South Doyle in the rain. Farragut is 1-2 in the rain. Losses to Bearden and Oak Ridge... Farragut does not play well in the rain, from what I have seen and heard. This game should be played in nice weather. I won't make a prediction but I'm sure you can guess who I think will win.

QUOTE(Lion101 @ May 8 2007 - 01:28 PM) 826454448[/snapback]I ususally refrain from any comments that are not classy posts, but my comment to this prediction may be taken out of context.

I am goin to have to agree with Lion on this one. I'll even add some more laughs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

QUOTE(Lion101 @ May 8 2007 - 01:28 PM) 826454448[/snapback]I ususally refrain from any comments that are not classy posts, but my comment to this prediction may be taken out of context.

Read the paper on Thursday??? Is that the Knoxville News Sentinel you are talking about? I'm only wondering because after the 5-2 beating that Farragut took from Oak Ridge....there wasn't I word about the game. So.....I guess if Farragut wins the game then I can read about it- however if SouthDoyle wins the game, it would be safe to wager that it will be only in the box scores. While you are on the subject, I would be interested in knowing what the reason will be for Farragut. Let me refresh your memory. They have 9 starters injured, their forwards are hurt, it was raining and they are not good in the rain, there entire defense got hit by a bus, the sun was in their eyes, locust, the Black Plague!!!! I mean, I have heard SOOOOOOOO many reasons for a game that they didn't win. So Lion 101, lay the reason's on me early... I need to know them now. I would hope that they are COMPLETELY healthy- and they play the game of thier lives, then (providing that Bearden can beat Sevier County) they play Bearden again!

Bearden needs a good tough game...as does Farragut, to get them (both of them) ready for a run at State! If they get past S Doyle, I expect a great game!!

That is what I want to see!! I would also love a Bearden- Farragut State Championship!!! That is a LONG way down the road.

Good luck and no excuses!!!

P.S. Don't forget that Oak Ridge and West are out there......waiting!!!

QUOTE(pseudophobia @ May 8 2007 - 03:42 PM) 826454675[/snapback]Read the paper on Thursday??? Is that the Knoxville News Sentinel you are talking about? I'm only wondering because after the 5-2 beating that Farragut took from Oak Ridge....there wasn't I word about the game. So.....I guess if Farragut wins the game then I can read about it- however if SouthDoyle wins the game, it would be safe to wager that it will be only in the box scores. While you are on the subject, I would be interested in knowing what the reason will be for Farragut. Let me refresh your memory. They have 9 starters injured, their forwards are hurt, it was raining and they are not good in the rain, there entire defense got hit by a bus, the sun was in their eyes, locust, the Black Plague!!!! I mean, I have heard SOOOOOOOO many reasons for a game that they didn't win. So Lion 101, lay the reason's on me early... I need to know them now. I would hope that they are COMPLETELY healthy- and they play the game of thier lives, then (providing that Bearden can beat Sevier County) they play Bearden again!

Bearden needs a good tough game...as does Farragut, to get them (both of them) ready for a run at State! If they get past S Doyle, I expect a great game!!

That is what I want to see!! I would also love a Bearden- Farragut State Championship!!! That is a LONG way down the road.

Good luck and no excuses!!!

P.S. Don't forget that Oak Ridge and West are out there......waiting!!!

Psudie,Psuede, Psueide, ( Let me cover this for you Lion101.)

Again, someone needs to help you with your rants. I know you are a Bearden Fan and so am I to some degree, but you rail and rail against Farragut all the time. I really haven't seen the Farragut Boys on here moaning with excuses, they have been hit with more than their share of injuries and were pretty solid until then. They have had some games they would like to forget, but with so many injuries it is hard to be consistent. You an adult get on here and taunt the players like you are one of them, YOU ARE NOT!! You are an adult whom should, state your opinion and then backoff. I hope that Farragut and Bearden play two or more times because it is fun to watch. I have tracked all your post on Coach T and have determined you are a frustrated adult on basically a players board. It is ok to be an adult on here, just act like one. Your jabs are unwarranted and out of line. Bearden and Farragut will again make a run, so let the kids play.

Thanks OnThePitch, it is about time someone told him.

I wonder if pseud is talking about me... making excuses. Those aren't excuses pseud. I wasn't at the game. I have no right to make an excuse. I go by what I hear and then tell you what I think about it. Also Farragut not playing good in the rain... I think that is fact when they are 1-2 in the rain. I wouldn't consider that successful.. would you? 9 injuries is alot, for any team to have. A pro team would struggle if they had that many injuries. Why are you so bitter towards Farragut?

I would have to say that playing bad in the rain is an excuse. Their two losses have been agianst Bearden and Oak Ridge. The other three ranked teams that they have played this year they have tied. I have said earlier that I think Farragut has the most talented team in the state, and one of the best shots at going all the way but the fact is that they have yet to win a big game agianst "the big boys."