6. TN Fire

7. Memphis YOMCA

8. Midsouth Prospects

9. Franklin Rage

10. SE Elite Nashville

11. Midstate Ballerz White

12. Chatt. Thunder

according to prephoops

QUOTE(Jim Harrick @ May 8 2007 - 03:18 PM) 826454614[/snapback]Any thoughts on these teams?

How will state shake out?

1. TN YOMCA Tigers

2. Midstate Ballerz Blue

3. Nashville Celtics

4. TN Travelers

5. TN Flight

6. TN Fire

7. Memphis YOMCA

8. Midsouth Prospects

9. Franklin Rage

10. SE Elite Nashville

11. Midstate Ballerz White

12. Chatt. Thunder

according to prephoops

I think these rankings are right on point for the first week of rankings. I wish there was a way for all these teams to play each other like back in the day. maybe a playday or something can be set up so all these teams can play each other.

1st off let me say I think Andre does an outstanding job with his Rankings, and I'm so glad someone does that for TN SUmmer hoops!!!

As for the rankings, I think they are very good. There is not much difference between #'s 2 and 10 honestly. Tigers have a legit claim to #1...

I think the rankngs by Andre are right on point as well. I tried to list his website, but it came through as an "unaproved site" I guess coach t does that for some reason, so if you see this thread Andre, that subject line "unaproved" was somethng coacht edited, not me as the thread starter! These rankings are fun for everybody. These kids are working hard this summer, so why not give them some pub! Props to Andre and ######!

QUOTE(Jim Harrick @ May 9 2007 - 06:28 AM) 826455155[/snapback]I think the rankngs by Andre are right on point as well. I tried to list his website, but it came through as an "unaproved site" I guess coach t does that for some reason, so if you see this thread Andre, that subject line "unaproved" was somethng coacht edited, not me as the thread starter! These rankings are fun for everybody. These kids are working hard this summer, so why not give them some pub! Props to Andre and ######!

I agree!!! It's an unenviable job andre has of ranking everyone, but he does a great job. Can't wait till next weekend when a high number of these Top 16u teams show up for the Challenge of Champions at Dickson. Just wanting a commitment from Nash Celtics and Tn Tigers, and we could end up with almost a full sweep. Plus a few under the radar teams that may be better than many on the list such as SE Elite Memphis, and Memphis Idlewild... Looks actually to be a much better gauge of 16's success than AAU STate this year

QUOTE(gomab2 @ May 9 2007 - 10:43 AM) 826455379[/snapback]I agree!!! It's an unenviable job andre has of ranking everyone, but he does a great job. Can't wait till next weekend when a high number of these Top 16u teams show up for the Challenge of Champions at Dickson. Just wanting a commitment from Nash Celtics and Tn Tigers, and we could end up with almost a full sweep. Plus a few under the radar teams that may be better than many on the list such as SE Elite Memphis, and Memphis Idlewild... Looks actually to be a much better gauge of 16's success than AAU STate this year

this will be more of the state tournament than the acutall state.. i hope everybody committs for the kids sake. all these kids deserve to play against the best in the state and that will happen next weekend in dickson.

QUOTE(bigblue2 @ May 15 2007 - 05:36 PM) 826459674[/snapback]How did all the Tennessee teams do last Weekend in Atlanta?

SE Elite advanced to the final 8 before losing by 4 to Fastbreak

They beat South Georgia Kings by 12.

SE Elite beat Georgia Select by 6 in a hard fought game.

The Tennessee All-Stars went 0-3,but were very competitive in every game even not having our post players in Elijah Epperson,Tyson Wright,and Erin Harris.Started a lineup 6ft and under and led midway thru the 2nd half in all 3 games.We lost to the So.Carolina Ravens who featured 6'9 Marcus Goode and 6'7 Murphy Holloway,lost to Augusta Metro All-Stars 56-53,and lost to 15th ranked Team Breakdown 65-55 who featured 6'10 Eloy Vargas and the number 12 ranked 09 player 6'2 pt.###### Kenny Boyton 65-55.MJ Brown,Andre Coby,Dexter Vaughn,and Pat Polk all had good weekends.We will play in the Midstate tournament this weekend in Dickson,Tn and should have every one and look forward to competing against some very good teams.