Gibbs vs. Seymour and Alcoa vs. Carter

wbcsoccer11

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigG @ May 10 2007 - 06:34 PM) 826456750[/snapback]From my sources... Alcoa 3 Carter 0 game almost over.

Congrats to Alcoa; results do not surprise me. If indeed it was a shutout, that must have been a great effort by Alcoa's defense. Details akula?

QUOTE(dins8 @ May 10 2007 - 04:29 PM) 826456670[/snapback]No way! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> Alcoa, prove easttnref wrong.

well i guess i got it all wrong good job alcoa you should get seymour pretty easy tommorow

I say....

3-1 Alcoa

Alcoa started the game a little weak. They didn't play their game of soccer until part way into the second half. Alcoa's defense gave Sherrod a few shots, but only a few of them were on frame. Once Alcoa started playing their game, they dominated. They had posseion of the ball for almost all of the second half.

QUOTE(easttnref @ May 10 2007 - 09:03 PM) 826456904[/snapback]well i guess i got it all wrong good job alcoa you should get seymour pretty easy tommorow

I say....

3-1 Alcoa

it will be alot closer than that! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

QUOTE(BigG @ May 10 2007 - 08:18 PM) 826456836[/snapback]I heard that Mark was actually playing center mid... Don't know the details, so I am not going to speculate.

?

QUOTE(wbcsoccer11 @ May 10 2007 - 09:19 PM) 826456935[/snapback]it will be alot closer than that! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

?

Seymour really has no chance Alcoa is by far the better team offensively and defensively but the results will show that tonight I wish Alcoa the best and Seymour too!

QUOTE(easttnref @ May 11 2007 - 06:25 AM) 826457106[/snapback]Seymour really has no chance Alcoa is by far the better team offensively and defensively but the results will show that tonight I wish Alcoa the best and Seymour too!

Didn't they tie in regular season?

QUOTE(BigG @ May 10 2007 - 08:18 PM) 826456836[/snapback]I heard that Mark was actually playing center mid... Don't know the details, so I am not going to speculate.

Sharrod at center mid now that makes no sense any details or are we just going to say no one on Carter could get him the ball which doesn't surprise me but like i have said all along stop Sharrod stop Carter congrats to Alcoa

Our boys did play some inspired defence last night, which was great to see and Blaise played the way he is capable of playing, which is amazing when he wants to be. I give Carter alot of credit for playing hard until the last whistle, I know it is tough when you can feel the season winding down, but they showed heart and class.

As far as any predictions for tonight or comments about how Seymour can't keep up, I think that is way off the mark. Lopez, Parrot and Proctor are all dangerous players. Alcoa has also always had trouble penetrating the back line of seymour. We did tie in the regular season and Blaise did save a PK at the end to preserve the tie, so we know it will be a battle. Plus everyone is coming off a game last night so legs will probably come into play by the end of the night. I think both teams are playing well right now so I look for a great match. Good luck to everyone around ET as there are a bunch of great matches occuring tonight.