Battle of the Bluff Round 2

TheBigPenquin

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell ya, both crews must be playing very well right now. CAK has been off my radar lately, but Catholic is playing rather well at the present time. They both shut down solid quality teams in the semis, but each will face a more "dimensional" attack. The team with fewer shots on goal could actually win the game because they do a good job of keeping the ball low and on frame. I think your looking at another 1-0 game because the goalies are so good. I think Catholic should pull this one out, after all, it's their "court". /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Kaz

Big G-

I know this is a bold request, but is there a way that we can change up the times again so that people can catch both the CAK/Catholic and the Bearden/Farragut game? This may be a little late to change up, but this would create gargantuan crowds and be great for Knoxville soccer!

QUOTE(dins8 @ May 10 2007 - 06:25 AM) 826456224[/snapback]Big G-

I know this is a bold request, but is there a way that we can change up the times again so that people can catch both the CAK/Catholic and the Bearden/Farragut game? This may be a little late to change up, but this would create gargantuan crowds and be great for Knoxville soccer!

CAK and Catholic changed their game time to an hour earlier for the last conflict... if anyone should change, it should be Bearden Farragut, and I don't see that happening.

I agree with Kaz... this will be a low scoring game.

QUOTE(hamlet7478 @ May 10 2007 - 10:14 AM) 826456313[/snapback]Boy oh boy, this is a tough one. Both terrific teams, very good finishers, tough defenses, good goalkeeping.

I stared at my crystal ball for several minutes and all I see is overtime, but I don't see which team ultimately wins.

I agree, after playing CAK this season I have a new respect for them. They play so well as a team and play with so much heart. To me Catholic is just alot of good players playing together but not as a team. I think it will be 2-0 CAK

QUOTE(BigG @ May 10 2007 - 09:27 AM) 826456271[/snapback]CAK and Catholic changed their game time to an hour earlier for the last conflict... if anyone should change, it should be Bearden Farragut, and I don't see that happening.

I agree with Kaz... this will be a low scoring game.

Bearden / Farragut changed their time for that game also!

PinballWizard makes a good point...both are good teams but CAK plays more like a TEAM. Another factor is which team is improving. CAK has proven that they improve over the season. The clouds in my crystal ball are clearing away. CAK wins 2-1 in OT.

Good luck to both teams, they may very well meet two more times before it's over.

QUOTE(hamlet7478 @ May 10 2007 - 11:44 AM) 826456521[/snapback]PinballWizard makes a good point...both are good teams but CAK plays more like a TEAM. Another factor is which team is improving. CAK has proven that they improve over the season. The clouds in my crystal ball are clearing away. CAK wins 2-1 in OT.

Good luck to both teams, they may very well meet two more times before it's over.

Which team is improving?? After beating CAK , Catholic went on to win the CCS tournament in Chattanooga the following weekend....they did not just win, they were not scored on...... So, for improving I think Catholics record speaks for itself!!

I say Catholic takes this battle by atleast 1!!! Goodluck to both teams!!