Battle of the Bluff Round 2

TheBigPenquin

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(asian invasion @ May 11 2007 - 10:36 PM) 826457751[/snapback]oh funny hide behind your little online name then and bash me. thats pathetic. and when has it realy hurt my team. my boys have done great with out me and that has only been for one game webb which had like 5 minutes to go. other than that i've been in the games. like i said you really know your stuff haha congrats. and thanks i am trying to help my team, which i doubt you do much for yours so keep going strong bud and how about you not talk about me anymore that would be great

Asian,

Come on man, don't let someone's talk get to you. You're too good of a player to listen to and/or respond to this garbage.

QUOTE(dins8 @ May 11 2007 - 10:47 PM) 826457765[/snapback]Asian,

Come on man, don't let someone's talk get to you. You're too good of a player to listen to and/or respond to this garbage.

you know what your right i'll let it be thanks bro. to get back on topic i hope we can have the opportunity to play catholic again, its always a great game

QUOTE(asian invasion @ May 11 2007 - 10:36 PM) 826457751[/snapback]oh funny hide behind your little online name then and bash me. thats pathetic. and when has it realy hurt my team. my boys have done great with out me and that has only been for one game webb which had like 5 minutes to go. other than that i've been in the games. like i said you really know your stuff haha congrats. and thanks i am trying to help my team, which i doubt you do much for yours so keep going strong bud and how about you not talk about me anymore that would be great

i'm just talkin like this b/c you got your panties in a wad over a harmless post. and fyi i don't play for anyone so i'm not really helpin anyone out, i'm just a really well informed and knowledgeable observer, glad you know your stuff too though, all you're doin is makin yourself look bad...awesome job. i wasn't makin an out and out attack on you in the first place, just commenting on two aspects of the game that could prove important...your hot head is showing its ugly face right now on this forum. i love how your entire team lives for this stuff...ya'll just need to take it easy, people are always going to talk, its a way of life. anyways, glad you put it by the keeper when it counted tonight bro.

dins---i know this goin back and forth is terrible. i just had to say somethin after everyone just blew up following a post where i was tryin to make a point...so i'm done for now on this one.

QUOTE(shims4 @ May 11 2007 - 11:06 PM) 826457784[/snapback]i'm just talkin like this b/c you got your panties in a wad over a harmless post. and fyi i don't play for anyone so i'm not really helpin anyone out, i'm just a really well informed and knowledgeable observer, glad you know your stuff too though, all you're doin is makin yourself look bad...awesome job. i wasn't makin an out and out attack on you in the first place, just commenting on two aspects of the game that could prove important...your hot head is showing its ugly face right now on this forum. i love how your entire team lives for this stuff...ya'll just need to take it easy, people are always going to talk, its a way of life. anyways, glad you put it by the keeper when it counted tonight bro.

dins---i know this goin back and forth is terrible. i just had to say somethin after everyone just blew up following a post where i was tryin to make a point...so i'm done for now on this one.

shims4 and asianinvaison...you are both ridiculous. if i were your coach, i would bench you both. let your play do the talking.

shims4...i don't believe you for a second that you don't play for anyone.