who has the best warm-up music?

R.U.R.

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ May 10 2007 - 10:36 AM) 826456344[/snapback]Haha i swear one night I was thinking and I was like I want to start a topic about the Warm up music but never got around to it.

Personally I like Beardens warm up CD, the 90's music is great ha. But i think that Oak Ridge has one of the best warm up CDs. I also think that Sevier County has one of the worst Cds ever!!

i agree i think oak ridge had a pretty good warmup cd...it had a good variety of classic rock, alternative rock, and some rap thrown in....congratulations oak ridge on a job well done

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Tron Special @ May 11 2007 - 01:00 PM) 826457366[/snapback]I agree with you...SIKE...all you need on the cd is lil weezy, dj unk, and 36 mafia

next episode was my fav on farragut's mix...that song is tight. and i think i heard some offspring from maryville too...which was good

QUOTE(NedNatterjack @ May 11 2007 - 05:35 PM) 826457465[/snapback]updated list... how does the rest of this list look?

1. SD w/a good mix of rock/rap

2. farragut w/some good rap

3. Oak Ridge

4. Maryville (minus the Aqua song)

5. Knox West

10. Bearden.....their warmup music is absolutely terrible

word, totally agree soddy has the best mix hands down. You can't beat swollen members, T.I. and beastie boyz. I look forward to playng theer next year to see wat there rolln with

QUOTE(matisyahu18 @ May 12 2007 - 01:00 PM) 826457973[/snapback]

word, totally agree soddy has the best mix hands down. You can't beat swollen members, T.I. and beastie boyz. I look forward to playng theer next year to see wat there rolln with

haha, definitely Soddy-Daisy, i had gangsta paradise in my head all night tonight.