Region 5A

ERBaseball25

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Treyvols99 @ May 14 2007 - 07:26 AM) 826458792[/snapback]Good luck Cascade and show them who the best pitcher is Mo Mo!!!

Go Champs

I say ER wins this one in a very low scoring contest with Will on the hill because if he's on his A game with a little defense behind him he is very hard to beat. Don't know what velocity he's had lately but when we saw him early in the year with the Vandy scout he topped out at 93 and was hitting 90-91 consistently.

QUOTE(Treyvols99 @ May 14 2007 - 09:33 AM) 826458819[/snapback]Can anyone confirm the exact time of the game today? In the Tennessean it says they are playing at 7:00 but if it is at Cascade and not in Shelbyville it has to be at 4:00.

Sure you wasn't looking at the softball start time, Trey. These same two schools also play a regional softball game tonight at 7:00 at E.R.

QUOTE(cascade11 @ May 14 2007 - 09:48 AM) 826458831[/snapback]Sure you wasn't looking at the softball start time, Trey. These same two schools also play a regional softball game tonight at 7:00 at E.R.

Nope an arcticle online talks about Clinard, Sonny Gray, and Hill from Mt. Juliet pitching tonight. At the end of the article it says all three games will be at 7:00 P.M.

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ May 14 2007 - 09:21 AM) 826458814[/snapback]I say ER wins this one in a very low scoring contest with Will on the hill because if he's on his A game with a little defense behind him he is very hard to beat. Don't know what velocity he's had lately but when we saw him early in the year with the Vandy scout he topped out at 93 and was hitting 90-91 consistently.

I'm assuming your not referring to the same defense that gave up 9 runs in the District Championship game. Other than a meaningless season game against Eagleville and a poorly played game against Forrest in the District tournament, Cascade hasn't given up more than 5 runs in a game in over a month. All I keep hearing is how much better their pitching is and how much better their defense is. I'm gonna tell ya boys, you don't go undefeated in District play if you don't have pitchers and aren't able to play defense. I hope the best team wins tonight. If the pitcher of ER is as good as advertised, Cascade might as well go ahead and mail this one in......

QUOTE(redeyedmd @ May 14 2007 - 09:22 AM) 826458848[/snapback]What time is the game? Surely you'll play at Cascade's field thats what home team advantage is there for. Also Thank you Cascade11 for the nice reply on Chapel Hill support it took alot for RocketMan1 to pull that off! Ha!

The East Robertson-Cascade baseball game is at 4 p.m. in Wartrace. The Cascade-East Robertson softball game is 7 p.m. in Cross Plains. I doubt there will be much bleacher space available despite the game time. If you have a chair, bring it. If you have a tall horse, ride it.

Anybody have any stats on Clinard or know where to get them? I think Cascade has about four kids hitting over .400, including Bowman being over .500.

QUOTE(redeyedmd @ May 14 2007 - 10:22 AM) 826458848[/snapback]What time is the game? Surely you'll play at Cascade's field thats what home team advantage is there for. Also Thank you Cascade11 for the nice reply on Chapel Hill support it took alot for RocketMan1 to pull that off! Ha!

That was sarcasm, in case you missed it.... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(cascade11 @ May 14 2007 - 11:39 AM) 826458882[/snapback]That was sarcasm, in case you missed it.... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yeah I figured it ain't over yet. You know I have noticed on the Cascade sites how much Class you have but your the only ones saying it. I call it Spirited Tact at best. Really good luck today, its always better to be beat by a state team then not even a regional winner, know what I mean?

QUOTE(BabiesAndMemories @ May 14 2007 - 11:27 AM) 826458879[/snapback]The East Robertson-Cascade baseball game is at 4 p.m. in Wartrace. The Cascade-East Robertson softball game is 7 p.m. in Cross Plains. I doubt there will be much bleacher space available despite the game time. If you have a chair, bring it. If you have a tall horse, ride it.

Anybody have any stats on Clinard or know where to get them? I think Cascade has about four kids hitting over .400, including Bowman being over .500.

They are going to need them against Clinard . Im sure it will be a great game.

QUOTE(redeyedmd @ May 14 2007 - 11:53 AM) 826458892[/snapback]Yeah I figured it ain't over yet. You know I have noticed on the Cascade sites how much Class you have but your the only ones saying it. I call it Spirited Tact at best. Really good luck today, its always better to be beat by a state team then not even a regional winner, know what I mean?

I have no problem with Forrest people. I really couldn't tell if you were returning my sarcasm or not, but at any rate, I've stated before that I have nothing but respect for all you programs, it would be nice to see it reciprocated more often. I think that our men's programs are on equal ground with us possibly having a slight edge right now and you definitely have an advantage on us in the female sports for now. We are showing signs of improvement in softball, (still got along ways to go) and made what should be a good hire in basketball. We'll see what happens. I truly admire the amount of money and time that has been put into your facilities and hope we someday get a big sponsor like your Lion's Club to invest some money in our facilities at Wartrace. All the fields, including your new Football field are tops in A ball!