9AAA all district?

winatallcost10

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(thevet10 @ May 13 2007 - 09:56 PM) 826458689[/snapback]smyrna isn't everything...there were more than just smyrna players on the all district team lol

hah that came out wrong. i meant we told you everyone from smyrna that made it already!

QUOTE(sluggo5 @ May 15 2007 - 08:14 AM) 826459361[/snapback]I see that no one from Beech has posted there all-district players. Why dont you just ask coach Shelton ? Im sure he will tell you.

Buccaroos All-District : Bob Thompson,Rodney dangerfield,and last but not least Wee Thompson. Stack um up Boys.

QUOTE(thevet10 @ May 15 2007 - 02:22 PM) 826459568[/snapback]lol im been trying to find out who made all district for Beech for about a week now lol

Yeah, me too. As someone has said, the coach obviously knows. My understanding is that he wants to hold that info for their banquet and reveal to the team and families then.

QUOTE(eagle26 @ May 15 2007 - 02:27 PM) 826459573[/snapback]Yeah, me too. As someone has said, the coach obviously knows. My understanding is that he wants to hold that info for their banquet and reveal to the team and families then.

Thanks eagle26 . Maybe everyone can relax ,and hope all goes well for the Bucs.Lots of good players.