Coalfield VS sunbright.

baseball100

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sunbright forfeited b/c coalfield was undefeated in the district tourney and the game had to be in tonight and so sunbright had to forfeit b/c o.s. field was underwater and couldn't play the game.so coalfield will host harriman and subright will travel to rockwood.....goodluck tigers and jackets

QUOTE(sweetroll @ May 11 2007 - 11:47 PM) 826457709[/snapback]sunbright forfeited b/c coalfield was undefeated in the district tourney and the game had to be in tonight and so sunbright had to forfeit b/c o.s. field was underwater and couldn't play the game.so coalfield will host harriman and subright will travel to rockwood.....goodluck tigers and jackets

thats about freakin retarded. work on the field, heck, play in the friggin mud. Sunbright's coach just ended their season.

QUOTE(bob367 @ May 12 2007 - 12:07 AM) 826457723[/snapback]what is the chances of sunbright beating coalfield TWICE more less once though?

well they beat them once during the regular season... Plus if you nedd to win two games, if you can win the 1st, that usually gives you a BIG boost in confidence AND momentum

QUOTE(crazzyness @ May 12 2007 - 12:09 AM) 826457724[/snapback]well they beat them once during the regular season... Plus if you nedd to win two games, if you can win the 1st, that usually gives you a BIG boost in confidence AND momentum

i didnt say it was impossible! but the chances were slim.

QUOTE(bob367 @ May 12 2007 - 12:16 AM) 826457730[/snapback]i didnt say it was impossible! but the chances were slim.

I'd make that very slim since I witnessed myself that Hawn wasn't even throwing tonight. They didn't have much of a chance with Hawn, much less without their district 4a pitcher of the year that gave up 3 "touch 'em alls" to alley, melton, and hill earlier in the week.

QUOTE(crazzyness @ May 11 2007 - 10:52 PM) 826457716[/snapback]thats about freakin retarded. work on the field, heck, play in the friggin mud. Sunbright's coach just ended their season.

If you want to blame anyone, blame OS and their intelligent coach. This tournament should have been over Thursday. Sunbright/Coalfield was the only baseball game scheduled in the state for Friday. They coul have even played one Thursday night after OD was eliminated. Coach K set it up where he could pitch Leach on Wednesday and Friday, but those plans got a little messed up didn't they. Now that Leach is gone, OS will be down awhile. Coaching will not develop the players at OS, it's been easy filling out that line-up card for a few years, now the time has come to coach, and he aint gonna get it done.