West vs. Bearden

winner123

QUOTE(bruinsoccer @ May 15 2007 - 08:58 PM) 826459766[/snapback]A few years ago, people thought a whole lot about McMinn County. Pointed out how good they supposedly were offensively. This time of the year, that won't get you too far without the defense to match. Apparently, West is a similar story.

just came from the game- it was unusual. The first half was VERY long...and of course they score late in the half. Some parents were trying to help the bald headed ref with his watch!! This has happened to Bearden a bunch of times this year, so they expect it. The first half had Cody McCoy scoring a goal in under 2 minutes. It was a very nice goal by Cody!! You give that kid some space and he will hurt you! After that his game was not much to think about. I kept track of "the Cody factor"- Bearden was called for fouls against him 8 times! You touch too hard...it's a foul. The strange thing was that when he was fouled really hard....no call. I can't figure baldy out...some games good, some bad. Still, Cody is a great player. Tanner has a bright future also! I agree with the defense talk.....a weak defense will get you beat.

Bearden finally looked better in the 2nd half- 3 goals against a team as good as West is pretty good!! 12 fouls for Bearden....2 fouls for West in the 2nd half!! Go figure!!

This sets up another Bearden- Farragut game. I think the loss to Farragut was good for Bearden- it gets your attention and lets you know that any team can be beaten!!

Until Thursday.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ValverdeTDF07 @ May 15 2007 - 07:45 AM) 826459392[/snapback]I really would have to disagree with Cody being too much for Bearden's center mids. With both Ryan and Casaer in the middle, i can't see Cody getting much done

Although cody only had one goal, he really did tear BHS mids up..

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ May 16 2007 - 08:34 AM) 826460180[/snapback]I hear you had a great game ttt, keep it up. You have a great season to look forward to next year.

Ha, we played hard, Bwalk is just really good, making alot of great saves.. =D good job Bwalk