LA vs Portland?

bama09

QUOTE(bama09 @ May 13 2007 - 01:40 PM) 826458456[/snapback]i got LA 2 Portland 0

I won't dispute the result because anything could happen between these two, but I don't think LA will be able to shut out Portland because Portland has too many offensive weapons that will have too many opportunities on the smaller field. I personally see Portland coming out on top in this one 2-1. More explanation later.

I agree Portland's midfield is pretty good this year. But taking Livingston's suprise run over Stationcamp, Springfield, and CPA two years ago to make it to state into account, its very possible that it will end up being a close game. The only thing you can truly predict is that it will be an intense game played hard on both sides of the ball for both teams.

Its a tough prediction, but I'm taking the underdog. Livingston 1-0 on either a very early goal, a late 2nd half goal, or a hard fought overtime resulting in a wild goal.

QUOTE(smittygk00 @ May 13 2007 - 02:11 PM) 826458462[/snapback]I won't dispute the result because anything could happen between these two, but I don't think LA will be able to shut out Portland because Portland has too many offensive weapons that will have too many opportunities on the smaller field. I personally see Portland coming out on top in this one 2-1. More explanation later.

This will be a pretty good game. When LA played Station camp they both had starters out an it was pretty even an woulda ben a tie if Eric Unger (the blonde head kid) wouldnt have took a dive in the box.. but if that game was even an station camp beat portland.. Then this should go LA's way jus a little in my opinon all LA has to do is maintain there good mid field.

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ May 13 2007 - 08:23 PM) 826458625[/snapback]Just wondering if both home teams win who would host the next game ? LA or SC

Good Luck Cats

If LA wins they will host the championship game against sc or dekalb

I won't make a prediction but don't tell me that LA will win because SC beat portland 2-0 and LA only lost 1-0. portland beat SC earlier in the season. also, don't make a prediction based on the LA team from 2 years ago. and lastly, LA won't control the midfield. not that they aren't good but that has been portland's calling all year. the only problem with that is portland's midfield will have a tough time on such a small field. it's gonna be a good game no matter what though

by the way, livingston hosts if they beat portland

QUOTE(soccerislife8944 @ May 13 2007 - 09:45 PM) 826458685[/snapback]I won't make a prediction but don't tell me that LA will win because SC beat portland 2-0 and LA only lost 1-0. portland beat SC earlier in the season. also, don't make a prediction based on the LA team from 2 years ago. and lastly, LA won't control the midfield. not that they aren't good but that has been portland's calling all year. the only problem with that is portland's midfield will have a tough time on such a small field. it's gonna be a good game no matter what though

by the way, livingston hosts if they beat portland

Yeah you cant make prediction based on scores of games. Teams match up different with other teams. Portland is a good team and Livingston is too. It should be a interesting game. I say it comes down to the wire, maybe even in overtime or pks