CAK vs Alcoa

twinkletoes14

QUOTE(BigG @ May 16 2007 - 05:21 PM) 826460502[/snapback]Remind me again how that went for you this summer? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> And don't be thinking of getting some ringers when we head to Brazil this summer... I'm checking your bags! Kindergarten three peat here we come! (and don't start that junk about the director's wife changing the teams!) It is destiny when Little "G" takes the field. No one can pick clovers in front of the goal like my boy! If you were smart, you would actually get him on your team this year!

That is what made this game bitter/sweet... I hold both coaches on such high esteem. They are good friends of mine. Top notch class act the whole way through.

Ya everone knows that when a G takes the field it is destiny and that they are unstoppable. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(twinkletoes14 @ May 16 2007 - 05:49 PM) 826460513[/snapback]Ya everone knows that when a G takes the field it is destiny and that they are unstoppable. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Big G, no...

Little G, only when he is playing against Coach Logan's team.

QUOTE(BigG @ May 16 2007 - 05:21 PM) 826460502[/snapback]Remind me again how that went for you this summer? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> And don't be thinking of getting some ringers when we head to Brazil this summer... I'm checking your bags! Kindergarten three peat here we come! (and don't start that junk about the director's wife changing the teams!) It is destiny when Little "G" takes the field. No one can pick clovers in front of the goal like my boy! If you were smart, you would actually get him on your team this year!

Yeah Yeah Yeah, the ball may have literally bounced your way a couple times but the tides are changing in the world of kindergarten soccer and i will reclaim the championship from the most competitive soccer tournament in the world today. I do usually get the first 3 or 4 draft picks, i may look toward Little G to captain my team this season.

QUOTE(twinkletoes14 @ May 16 2007 - 06:03 PM) 826460524[/snapback]I'm sorry I didn't mean Big G only the little ones. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Well twinkletoes, i am greatly offended. You may or may not know the recent hardships i have had in my rivalry with Little G but to be honest, I cant remember such a rivalry in sports history between a coach and a player of a different team. Maybe Michael Jordan and Chuck Daly, maybe LaDanian Tomlinson and Bill Belichick, but i really dont think so.