7AAA ALL-DISTRICT TEAM

fudge

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 27 2007 - 11:32 PM) 826468283[/snapback]ok but with all that talent you STILL didnt get ot state

For the first time in forever, we didnt we lost a substate game, I think were allowed one every so often. Remind me, who owns the 2 state championships in this city, heck who owns every win in tournament play in the city. 42 wins and a national ranking is a pretty nice consolation prize for those who thought Oakland lacked the team chemistry to make it far

QUOTE(OaklandBasketball @ May 27 2007 - 10:42 PM) 826468286[/snapback]For the first time in forever, we didnt we lost a substate game, I think were allowed one every so often. Remind me, who owns the 2 state championships in this city, heck who owns every win in tournament play in the city. 42 wins and a national ranking is a pretty nice consolation prize for those who thought Oakland lacked the team chemistry to make it far

Kinda what i was thinking about Riverdale 6 str8 district championships my SR has only lost to oakland 3 times his career i guess we wa due a down year and having said that we was only 1 run away from advanceing to regions AND we have all of our pitchers back if our sophmores to be can step up and take the place of a few SRs i think we will be OK summer starts thursday for the 15s and saturday for the 17s so we shall see what happens

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 27 2007 - 10:26 PM) 826468249[/snapback]now 2P u know he cant do that LOL he is a riverdale fan we do it by the rules he has to wait until the paper releases it

He said it has been released in his paper if you will read his post again. As far as I can remember, I have never seen Mcdog33 posting for Riverdale either. So obviously it has been announced in either Lebanon, Cookeville, Warren County, or White County........no reason for Mcdog33 not to share the info, right? I believe he is from Cookeville actually. Don't insult the guy by trying to make him a Riverdale fan. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> We all know the DNJ's focus right now is on the Titans.

QUOTE(2priceless @ May 28 2007 - 07:30 AM) 826468325[/snapback]He said it has been released in his paper if you will read his post again. As far as I can remember, I have never seen Mcdog33 posting for Riverdale either. So obviously it has been announced in either Lebanon, Cookeville, Warren County, or White County........no reason for Mcdog33 not to share the info, right? I believe he is from Cookeville actually. Don't insult the guy by trying to make him a Riverdale fan. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> We all know the DNJ's focus right now is on the Titans.

The non-Murfreesboro papers may have released it already. The DNJ's focus has been on Spring Fling.

QUOTE(2priceless @ May 28 2007 - 07:30 AM) 826468325[/snapback]He said it has been released in his paper if you will read his post again. As far as I can remember, I have never seen Mcdog33 posting for Riverdale either. So obviously it has been announced in either Lebanon, Cookeville, Warren County, or White County........no reason for Mcdog33 not to share the info, right? I believe he is from Cookeville actually. Don't insult the guy by trying to make him a Riverdale fan. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> We all know the DNJ's focus right now is on the Titans.

DON'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED IN YOUR ARGUMENT, PAPER ONLY LISTED OUR PLAYERS, NOT OTHER TEAMS. NO NOT A BIG RIVERDALE FAN