Lookout Valley

jadguitar06

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jadguitar06 @ May 17 2007 - 02:41 AM) 826460920[/snapback]I tell you what, I was scared before the game against CSAS, but we proved victorious again. Thoughts and predictions? Also, I dont know a lot about Monterey, anybody got info?

Well they have over 25 wins, but 15 of those came against District 7 teams, so I dont believe they've seen many good teams at all. LV wins this one easy, as they have the 2nd easiest sub-state in A.

Guest inappropriate87

QUOTE(crazzyness @ May 17 2007 - 03:07 AM) 826460926[/snapback]Well they have over 25 wins, but 15 of those came against District 7 teams, so I dont believe they've seen many good teams at all. LV wins this one easy, as they have the 2nd easiest sub-state in A.

lv played mt. plesant, columbia, polk, gordon lee, DB,csas, central, red bank. all of which are good teams.

QUOTE(7innings32 @ May 18 2007 - 11:31 AM) 826461917[/snapback]good luck to the jackets. ive played against and with some of their players and that is a good group of ball players and they give it their all not matter who they play.

This was the best baseball game I have seen!!!!!!!!! GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!