Heard the 17 Chatt Warriors lost to the Franklin Rage in Dickson?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(warriorsbball @ May 22 2007 - 08:55 AM) 826464506[/snapback]yeah we give big props to the rage for beating us. We played horrible all weekend. The rage deserve all the props for putting us in our place.

What type of game was it? I saw some of those sophs from the rage play in school ball last year, those cats can play, what did yall think???????

QUOTE(Metro @ May 22 2007 - 09:03 AM) 826464511[/snapback]What type of game was it? I saw some of those sophs from the rage play in school ball last year, those cats can play, what did yall think???????

Not to take anything away from them, but we just let them stick around and a clutch three pointer beat us.

QUOTE(warriorsbball @ May 22 2007 - 09:08 AM) 826464512[/snapback]Not to take anything away from them, but we just let them stick around and a clutch three pointer beat us.

I had heard it was close, those rage kids can shoot the rock, that HS team should be in pretty good shape. I wouldn't call it sticking around though, the 16 rage from what I keep hearing has had a pretty decent summer and has had some good wins.................

QUOTE(Metro @ May 22 2007 - 09:13 AM) 826464516[/snapback]I had heard it was close, those rage kids can shoot the rock, that HS team should be in pretty good shape. I wouldn't call it sticking around though, the 16 rage from what I keep hearing has had a pretty decent summer and has had some good wins.................

No comment

QUOTE(t-mac @ May 22 2007 - 11:43 AM) 826464594[/snapback]Does D. Ricks play for this team or does he play for the Tennessee Mavericks. Why dont Ricks, Taylor, Harper, and Allen all play on the same team. It would help their chemistry for this upcoming season

Yes D. Ricks and Brandon Allen both play for this team. D. Taylor started out with the Warriors last year but opted to play for the Mavs this year.

The Chatt Warriors played very well in a balanced pool over the weekend, losing in OT to Franklin Rage, beating a good Knox Cagers team, and losing a close one to a Ballerz White team that upset Mem Hoopers Gold and made the semifinals...

SE Elite beat Ballerz Blue 56-55 in the Finals

SE Elite beat Tn All Stars in Semis

Ballerz Blue beat Ballerz White in Semis

Full report on the tourney coming soon...