Could the CCS/CAK game be the best game in the A/AA Tournament?

lilpalmtree7

QUOTE(asian invasion @ May 24 2007 - 04:20 PM) 826466159[/snapback]OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY!!!!! another hater....i guess we'll just have to try and shut him up tonight......looking forward to it

Great quote in the paper today Tarr, I laughed outloud when I read it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(footfairy10 @ May 24 2007 - 08:42 PM) 826466473[/snapback]Final score- CAK 2 CCS 0

Brandon Tarr scored both. Great match by both teams. CAK had the heart and effort to win and came out victorious.

Big G, great game. Your team was just the better team last night and made the plays when you had the opportunities.

We played hard all year long and had a run of great victories just to get to the state and we ran into a great team

and we wish you all the luck and good fortune for your game saturday and in the future. We do plan on seeing

you next year in the championship game...........

QUOTE(CCSMAN @ May 25 2007 - 07:18 AM) 826466762[/snapback]Big G, great game. Your team was just the better team last night and made the plays when you had the opportunities.

We played hard all year long and had a run of great victories just to get to the state and we ran into a great team

and we wish you all the luck and good fortune for your game saturday and in the future. We do plan on seeing

you next year in the championship game...........

CCSman, I have always enjoyed watching and playing against CCS. You guys always seem to put together a great squad. That says so much about your team mates and coaching staff. Keep your heads high, and know that you represented your school with utmost class and heart.

QUOTE(warstiner @ May 24 2007 - 02:14 PM) 826466123[/snapback]No

CCS vs CAK will not be the best game in the tournament. CCS vs Notre Dame for the final will be. I am not saying that CCS will trounce CAK but they should win by 1-0 or 2-1.

1. CAK barely sealed thier win aganist CPA last night.

2. CAK is not as match fit as CCS. CCS can go the distance 110 min is no problem

3. CCS has the best game coach a team want.

4. CPA nor CAK played to the level of competition that CCS has faced during the tournament thus far.

5. CCS has a deep bench and that comes in very handy when playing three games in 5 days.

6. The goal keeper of CCS has the advantage in pk's and controling his box

7. 2 of CPA's most potent scoring threats are hobbled by injuries.

8. CAK didnt play like a chapiomship team last night. I didnt see any heart from the players and the fans are to assuming of a W as well.

9. CCS plays with the passion and heart that it takes to get to the finals.

You cant live in the past and believe that you are going to take home the trophy just because of history. CCS is playing for tomarrow and the next game and the next season as well.

how hasn't CAK played the level of competition, they have played Catholic. O ya and they also played Bearden, Farragut, Webb, two top teams from Georgia. Coach G has had 4 championships in 4 seasons. I don't think any of that stuff is true because CAK can play 110 min. and thay have 2 all state gk. HMMMM maybe you should consider everything before you write it. Just a thought.

QUOTE(BigG @ May 25 2007 - 08:31 AM) 826466772[/snapback]CCSman, I have always enjoyed watching and playing against CCS. You guys always seem to put together a great squad. That says so much about your team mates and coaching staff. Keep your heads high, and know that you represented your school with utmost class and heart.

did the scouting report i got you help

you need to thank neal gordon for that

Agreeing with Bramblehood, you guys have done a very poor job representing our school on this site in the past couple of days.

1. You gave BigG his pre game speech.

2. With a post like that you sounded very overconfident.

3. You guys were very, very classless.

4. And with those 9 points, you seriously thought you could roll over a team that had already won 4 straight state titles.

Sparknotes: Learn your lesson and never talk like that again on this or any forum.