Steroids in TN Football

BackinTN

Well, you kind of answered that for me. First, there is not really a reliable test, especially when you have kids hitting puberty. Parents would argue about the body having normal spikes during this time. Second the cost of the substance would require the parents to be suppling in 9 out of 10 times. We all know that kids will do just about as much as us parents allow them to do, if we are enabling them to do HGH then they will do it. I think the moral punishment of that will be far greater than anything any governing body can dish out. Unless the parents have a substantial amount of money they will go broke or enter into the world of bankruptcy suppling their kid HGH. They'll also end up with a 17 or 18 year old with a very large body that will be a big blob of goo when the HGH supplements can no longer be supplied. Well, unless their kids become gym rats, but thats going to be a rare case because the results will not be the same. Worst of all their kid will a Barry Bonds sized head. Who can find a hat for that thing except San Fran.

LOL. Barry does have a large head. Notice his body isnt as big this year? Gee, wonder why. Oh thats right, he didnt know he was taking steroids, lol. And he couldnt figure out how he put on 40 lbs of muscle when natural testosterone production at his age is tremendously down from when he first started playing in the pros. That diet, workout, and protein supplement must be someting else! Sorry, get a little upset when it comes to cheaters, especially those who should be role models.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that all kids realize how dangerout steriods are, I know a guy that still has problems because of just one summers use, his kidneys still arent right, heres a list of stuff and maybe you can tell me, but is any of this stuff legal under the Texas or New Jersey testing

Animal Pack, Fizogen M-1Bol, GNC Lucine Stack, any of the NO explode or N02 (nitrous oxide) these are just some top sellers from gnc and anyone (sadly enough our brothers sisters and children for you older posters) can buy them

What about the NO Explode? I am out of athletics but I am taking the NO Explode. What have you heard about it? I'm not disputing your post just wondering if it is that bad for you.