The Return of Page Man

VballDaddy78

I second that motion! All those in favor of CU becoming a ref say "AYE"...

Imagine, Riverdaleman, CU and TGLJ all on the job /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> There might be hope for reffing in Middle Tennessee yet.

She would be a very good one

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She would be a very good one

I've been trying to pull her in for the last two years... still no luck! On a more serious note, if anyone in the mid-state is looking to get into volleyball officiating, please contact me. The number of schools with programs continues to grow, yet our officials' ranks are somewhat stagnant in number. We especially need people with a background of some sort in the game... even if you've been a casual fan, you're still ahead of several new officials. I will be more than happy to send you in the right direction.

I've been trying to pull her in for the last two years... still no luck! On a more serious note, if anyone in the mid-state is looking to get into volleyball officiating, please contact me. The number of schools with programs continues to grow, yet our officials' ranks are somewhat stagnant in number. We especially need people with a background of some sort in the game... even if you've been a casual fan, you're still ahead of several new officials. I will be more than happy to send you in the right direction.

I will pass it on. I know someone that would make a great one and he talked about it a while back. He is a strength trainer, has a daughter that was a very good player and she now plays in college.

Announcements