A/AA Cross Country

Coniglio

Considering that alot of private school kids have been going to their school since Kindergarten do you really think that as 4 or 5 year olds, private school kids were thinking, man i want to go to FRA or some other school to run cross country. seriously

Well, if what you say is correct then I guess I'm wrong....but I still don't like those Brentwood boys....too

preppy.....

p.s. how fast do you think your 5th man has to be to win the state....I was there last year but don't

remember?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if what you say is correct then I guess I'm wrong....but I still don't like those Brentwood boys....too

preppy.....

p.s. how fast do you think your 5th man has to be to win the state....I was there last year but don't

remember?

what relevence does BA have in a A/AA thread? i don't care how much you hate them, i know eric schmidt, he's a cool guy, and i've met bumbi, he's no snob. in fact, he's rather humble considering his lofty title and ability level.

and your 5th guy needs to be atleast in the neighborhood of 18:30 at steeple to win it, and that's if you have the ability level of mahaney or johnson/musick at the top of your team.

Whoa did I miss a lot.

dude ... come on ..... i can give two craps of a dove bout wat u jus said... i aint bragged nothin bout cross country ... only reason central boys r runnin is to stay in shape for baseball ... and we aint no football school were basketball and a baseball school .... so warn me all u want man but get out ur dictionary for this one..I DONT KEER!Dude go play a video game

You were a basketball school until Beau Brown left. Now you just sit and stare at the ceiling waiting for lucky shots go in.

And my IQ continues to plummet

Agreed.

You all officially have the greatest running-related thread on any site in Tennessee--reminds me of the old days on DyeStat.

Carry on.

Thankya AE!

CAUSE I THINK PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SHOULD BE SPLIT.....

IN PUBLIC SCHOOL YOU TAKE WHAT YOU GET AND HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT..

NOT THAT WAY IN PRIVATE....

A KID CAN PICK WHICH TEAM HE WANTS TO RUN FOR...

WHADAYATHINK?

I'm going to be big bad and mean Coniglio on this one. If you want to talk about public-private split then TAKE IT TO ITS RESPECTIVE FORUM.

Thank you.

YOU'RE RIGHT...YOU'RE MAKING MY POINT FOR ME....THEY CAN AFFORD TO PAY COACHES MORE MONEY SO SOME OF THEM MAY HAVE BETTER COACHES.WHICH MEANS THE PLAYING FIELD IS NOT EVEN....

PUBLIC SCHOOLS DON'T IN SOME INSTANCES EVEN LET THE CROSS COUNTRY FIELD USE A BUS....

My school can be broken into with a can opener. Don't laugh. I've done it.

I'm loling at the "CROSS COUNTRY FIELD" idea but I know what you mean.

I know private schools that don't always let xc use a bus.

preppy.....

remember?

David Lipscomb's 5th man finished the region race (at Steeple) in 17:53.

At state, he ran 18:00. But the normal 6 man ran 17:58.

what relevence does BA have in a A/AA thread? i don't care how much you hate them, i know eric schmidt, he's a cool guy, and i've met bumbi, he's no snob. in fact, he's rather humble considering his lofty title and ability level.

and your 5th guy needs to be atleast in the neighborhood of 18:30 at steeple to win it, and that's if you have the ability level of mahaney or johnson/musick at the top of your team.

See above.

Wow. I'm done. That was fun.

YOU'RE RIGHT...YOU'RE MAKING MY POINT FOR ME....THEY CAN AFFORD TO PAY COACHES MORE MONEY SO SOME OF THEM MAY HAVE BETTER COACHES.WHICH MEANS THE PLAYING FIELD IS NOT EVEN....

PUBLIC SCHOOLS DON'T IN SOME INSTANCES EVEN LET THE CROSS COUNTRY FIELD USE A BUS....

u act like getting a cc coach is like signing a free agent and giving him a huge signing bonus. most private school coaches are teachers and get paid like 100$ to coach cc on the side. EVERY school private or public in middle tn is fortunate enough to have the warner parks to run at. i see public schools there everyday driving their own cars. and no matter how good a coach is, he cant run for his team.

u act like getting a cc coach is like signing a free agent and giving him a huge signing bonus. most private school coaches are teachers and get paid like 100$ to coach cc on the side. EVERY school private or public in middle tn is fortunate enough to have the warner parks to run at. i see public schools there everyday driving their own cars. and no matter how good a coach is, he cant run for his team.

i concur.

also thanks to coach allen, we pride ourselves on this stuff.