Siegel Jamboree

wingman10

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamboree is august 17 Franklin county only. middle school JV and Varsity will all play one half against each other Season Opener has been moved to Saturday the 25th against the defending state champs at MTSU in the clinic bowl. Televised on CSS

QUOTE(newkid @ Jun 5 2007 - 10:46 AM) 826471561[/snapback]Jamboree is august 17 Franklin county only. middle school JV and Varsity will all play one half against each other Season Opener has been moved to Saturday the 25th against the defending state champs at MTSU in the clinic bowl. Televised on CSS

only teams are Rebels and Stars?

Why in the world would the Siegel vs Smyrna game be televised? No offense to either school by my remark, but seriously this is NOT a huge rivalry game nor do I expect Siegel to be state-ranked in pre-season to justify this game. I can't imagine what could be gained by playing on Sat or on the turf. It will just make Smyrna's speed intensified. If any game would be televised this season, I would think it would be Smyrna Vs Riverdale.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Jun 5 2007 - 07:04 PM) 826471787[/snapback]Why in the world would the Siegel vs Smyrna game be televised? No offense to either school by my remark, but seriously this is NOT a huge rivalry game nor do I expect Siegel to be state-ranked in pre-season to justify this game. I can't imagine what could be gained by playing on Sat or on the turf. It will just make Smyrna's speed intensified. If any game would be televised this season, I would think it would be Smyrna Vs Riverdale.

I will watch the Siegel-Smyrna game. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

That doesn't sound like the kind of matchup that you would expect in the Clinic bowl. Way too local and would not draw a lot of interest outside this immediate area. Definitely wouldn't fill up any hotel rooms. However, if it happens and is on Saturady night, I'll watch it.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Jun 5 2007 - 07:04 PM) 826471787[/snapback]Why in the world would the Siegel vs Smyrna game be televised? No offense to either school by my remark, but seriously this is NOT a huge rivalry game nor do I expect Siegel to be state-ranked in pre-season to justify this game. I can't imagine what could be gained by playing on Sat or on the turf. It will just make Smyrna's speed intensified. If any game would be televised this season, I would think it would be Smyrna Vs Riverdale.

Smyrna is on TV 3 times this year including the riverdale game. With state championships comes rewards

Where is the CSS listings for this year? I missed seeing it apparently.

Even though Smyrna has a great team and potential to repeat as state champs this year, I don't think they warrant being telecast 3 times this year.....and esp against Siegel. I figured the Riverdale game would be on the schedule b/c of the rivalry b/t them these days.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Jun 6 2007 - 06:00 PM) 826472269[/snapback]Where is the CSS listings for this year? I missed seeing it apparently.

Even though Smyrna has a great team and potential to repeat as state champs this year, I don't think they warrant being telecast 3 times this year.....and esp against Siegel. I figured the Riverdale game would be on the schedule b/c of the rivalry b/t them these days.

I predict the new 'mercy' rule being applied early this year! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />