Tennessee High Football

TNtnns_07

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Jun 10 2007 - 11:00 PM) 826473673[/snapback]How do you think THS will be this year?

I think the offensive and defensive lines will be set. The rest will probably take some time to develop. The Vikings have some good seniors this year, but I would consider this year's team to be very young overall.

QUOTE(THSVikings2004 @ Jun 11 2007 - 11:59 AM) 826473778[/snapback]I think the offensive and defensive lines will be set. The rest will probably take some time to develop. The Vikings have some good seniors this year, but I would consider this year's team to be very young overall.

very true. Who do you think will be starting QB? Mason Canty or Taylor Harmon. they are both terrified to be behind the O-line

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Jun 11 2007 - 04:41 PM) 826473897[/snapback]very true. Who do you think will be starting QB? Mason Canty or Taylor Harmon. they are both terrified to be behind the O-line

I haven't seen Taylor play enough to judge whether or not he could possibly start. Mason played qb for about 3 quarters in the Mo'West game.

From everything I'm hearing, very young indeed. We could possibly have a lot of Sophmores contributing this year, particularly on the offensive side of the ball. I have seen both QB's play, and I think they both have potential to be good players. I was impressed with the way Canty came in the game against Morristown West last year under the circumstances that he did (about the 3rd or 4th play of the game). He did the best he could against a hands down better team, and did not seem to fold under pressure. It's hard to judge a freshman sometimes, but Harmon definitley was one of the better Freshman QB's in the area last year.

On a baseball note; has anyone heard who is going to get the Head Baseball job?

QUOTE(Cropp @ Jun 12 2007 - 01:07 AM) 826474089[/snapback]From everything I'm hearing, very young indeed. We could possibly have a lot of Sophmores contributing this year, particularly on the offensive side of the ball. I have seen both QB's play, and I think they both have potential to be good players. I was impressed with the way Canty came in the game against Morristown West last year under the circumstances that he did (about the 3rd or 4th play of the game). He did the best he could against a hands down better team, and did not seem to fold under pressure. It's hard to judge a freshman sometimes, but Harmon definitley was one of the better Freshman QB's in the area last year.

On a baseball note; has anyone heard who is going to get the Head Baseball job?

That will only make them better in the long run.

QUOTE(madman101 @ Jun 13 2007 - 11:28 PM) 826474843[/snapback]Theres a rumor going around bout a running back transfering to the THS program from Elizabethton. He started games as a sophomore last year really strong and smart running the ball.It would be a big lose for etown but a big plus to the vikings.

I wouldn't doubt it. Nothing in Betsy suprises me anymore.