Class 4A: Region 2 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

1.West 7-0 close one at greeneville

2.Greeneville at 6-1

3.East 5-2

4.Cherokee

and volunteer/boone in jamboree was horrible

of course cocke county will just be there

and crockett why are they still keeping football around

Umm excuse me Did u not see the week 0 news paper. Crockett Won 28-6 and North didnt score until 26.7 sconds left on the jv defense. So correct ur statement. Crockett is a team to watch this year.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm excuse me Did u not see the week 0 news paper. Crockett Won 28-6 and North didnt score until 26.7 sconds left on the jv defense. So correct ur statement. Crockett is a team to watch this year.

Its sullivan north come on wow crockett scored 4 touchdowns thats halfway to there season total yeah and a team to watch lose many upcoming games

Its sullivan north come on wow crockett scored 4 touchdowns thats halfway to there season total yeah and a team to watch lose many upcoming games

Also 6 more than what they scored on Greeneville last year, without giving up a score. Crockett will be a much improved team and maybe just maybe challenge for a 4th spot. Heres my new picks

1. East(if they stay healthy)

2. Greeneville(line needs work, and they have to continue to improve every week)

3. West(down but not out)

4. Volunteer, Cherokee, or Boone, not sure which. Crokett will challenge, but won't get in this year. CC is horrible

Also 6 more than what they scored on Greeneville last year, without giving up a score. Crockett will be a much improved team and maybe just maybe challenge for a 4th spot. Heres my new picks

1. East(if they stay healthy)

2. Greeneville(line needs work, and they have to continue to improve every week)

3. West(down but not out)

4. Volunteer, Cherokee, or Boone, not sure which. Crokett will challenge, but won't get in this year. CC is horrible

I agree with that, but i dont see crokett beating boone, i guess we will have to wait an see

• 2 weeks later...

The old saying "good teams find a way to win a game" does not hold true here. Crockett found a way to lose that one. East will get better on O and be in the hunt for the region 2 title but we had better right the ship quick. Crockett is a very improved team from past years and will give some people a heck of a fight.