E. Hickman

Stat_pack1

I thought the human head weighed between 12-14lbs. OH WELL!!! Dontae has to be out of eligibility by now one would have to assume

The average human head weighs 8 lbs. But if your last name is Jackson and your from Joelton your head will weigh between 12-14 lbs. And your brother will wear one white glove.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me thinks Coach Jones needs a few more feathers in his hat.Watch out for the Donkey formation.I dont know!!!If he will just give the ball to Dontae........................HES GONE!Cant beat a pink worm with a spinner and a red bead.Are thier colors gonna be black and orange and thier mascot the yellow jackets?The human head weighs 8lbs.Go get the footballs.....they are on top of the dugout.Hey......nice buck............didnt practice start 30 minutes ago?

There is a lot of land out there! And there he stood, Alan Jackson, I'll never remember that (I said to myself as I was llokin' out my earhole.....................REALLY I was lookin' out my earhole)!

Na sir, in his bandThe flying veer formationMaybe ya do!!!Never be another, just pretnders trying to get goneGotta go with the water mellon green, Blueberry, and the tried and tested tomatoes running off the TEXAS rig, 1/4 ounce bullWhat are the colors EH?Really depends on the head I guessNice place to keep em until ya need em, but somebody has to get em downThat meat in the freezer fed a few broke and hungry college kids for a couple of months, for sho!!!Oh the price we pay with card board boxes, IOU's seem to never get payed in full

B_BUCKS! You still owe me boy!

that is a good number....how was summer workouts before the dead period?

We have not been allowed to workout in our weight room due to the final stages of construction of the school. We have put an emphasis on position specific conditioning, plyometrics, as well as team speed. Before the dead period we had 95% varsity attendance and 80% freshmen attendance.

How many players from Hickman came over to E. Hickman?

Big difference between one who plays football..........and one who is a player!

Me thinks a better question would be, "how come my truck wont stop? Its like someone has been riding the brakes all the way from Bruceton"

Shut up JJ, or I will put you off the bus again.

Mostly younger players.. All freshman this last year from East are going back to EHHS... The only upperclassmen that went to EHHS are the ones who didnt see much playing time...

Dontae transferred over...........but know one can find him...............HES GONE!!

I think Coach J put him off the bus. That happens when you leave Hickman County.........ask Big Country