Who's the strongest in 2A the west, middle, or east?

xriv

We'll see about that this year. As I recall there have been a few west tennessee teams beat Goodpasture.

i know huntingdon has been beaten twice by goodpasture quite frankly they are getting tired of it

0-2

First loss in 1999 State Championship

Second loss seminfinals 2005 with a 14-0 lead by halftime....

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the year other teams will have the best chance of beating us. We will still be good, but not near as talented as the past 3-4 years. However; our the incoming freshman class potentially has more talent than the '06 class (Warren, Lindsey, etc...).

i know huntingdon has been beaten twice by goodpasture quite frankly they are getting tired of it

0-2

In '99 both huntington and milan went to state. huntington in 2a and milan won the 3a title (after winning the 2a title the previous year). In '03 neither goodpasture or Alcoa was there to play the winner of the milan-huntington semi-final game and in '04 i'm pretty sure it was huntington vs Alcoa goodpasture wasent in that picture. Yeah the past few years Alcoa has gotten the best of everyone and goodpasture made an unlikley comeback against huntington in '05 and had the best team last year against Milan but if you're expecting that trend to continue, i think your feelings are going to get hurt.

0-2

until this past yr godpasture had two losses to milan and no wins just thought i would let everyone know this

This whole topic is getting old. We have this same discussion every year. It's the same friggin' argument rehashed. Over. And over. And over.

BEATING THE DEAD HORSE FTW!!

I agree, I heard they'll play a game at MTSU in early December that will answer this question. cool concept, settle it on the field.

I agree, I heard they'll play a game at MTSU in early December that will answer this question. cool concept, settle it on the field.

If thats the case then why dont we all just get off of coach T all together and just settle all this on the field. I'll answer that question, it's fun to get on here and talk about stupid topics like this if you love highschool football. I mean come on, none of the talk on here will really settle anything or even do anything except satisfy the big talkers on here. I'll be the first to admit I like to argue and talk a little trash about stuff that most of you probably disagree with but thats what makes this forum any fun right? I think you may just be a little mad because no one except one of the locals (as in Smith Co. fan Termite) has mentioned the owls as one of the best programs in 2A.

Being from middle east Tn., I cann't (don't) follow west Tn. very close. It appears that Milan,Huntington,Camden, and Westview could be contenders.The rest is a little tricky....to me anyway. Goodpasture and CPA are really west teams....but we"ll call the middle Tn. teams.You can add Smith Co., Boyd Buch., Tyner, and probably Westmoreland to the mix. The winners out of region 3 and 4 usually play very good football. the East.....Alcoa With that said.........there are 3 to 4 teams in east,middle, and west I left out that are cappable of making some noise......

Thanks for the compliment Termitt.....

If thats the case then why dont we all just get off of coach T all together and just settle all this on the field. I'll answer that question, it's fun to get on here and talk about stupid topics like this if you love highschool football. I mean come on, none of the talk on here will really settle anything or even do anything except satisfy the big talkers on here. I'll be the first to admit I like to argue and talk a little trash about stuff that most of you probably disagree with but thats what makes this forum any fun right? I think you may just be a little mad because no one except one of the locals (as in Smith Co. fan Termite) has mentioned the owls as one of the best programs in 2A.Thanks for the compliment Termitt.....

Relax little fella, just having a little fun here. Smith Co. and Westmoreland both need to take one more step to be up there with the GP's and Alcoa's of 2A. It's really fun to see how fast you respond to a post from a SCHS fan. I sit 5 feet from one your Westy grads at work all day. Don't think we don't sling the BS during football season.

Relax little fella, just having a little fun here. Smith Co. and Westmoreland both need to take one more step to be up there with the GP's and Alcoa's of 2A. It's really fun to see how fast you respond to a post from a SCHS fan. I sit 5 feet from one your Westy grads at work all day. Don't think we don't sling the BS during football season.

I would respond to other fans in our region if their were any more other than SCHS fans on coach T. Who do you work beside of?