Pre-Season 3A All-State

ruse?

dana112369.

First, Lindsey is not going to sneak up on anybody. Saw him play 3 times last yr, and while Smith was a great player, it was Lindsey's decisions running the veer that helped. Second, I saw them scrimmage Rhea Co. this spring, and he is not small. I'd guess he goes 6-1, maybe 205. Third, he is a SR. Can't go wrong with a SR QB running that O, with the game experience he got last yr. Fourth, when I was at that scrimmage, the folks I spoke with all said that he was getting a lot of looks from schools as a saftey, and that he had started at saftey for Catholic since his SOPH yr, which caught me off guard. In that scrimmage, he did play well at safety. Seems to have a very smooth feel for the game.

ruse?

Ruse?

I was meaning no disrespect to Eric, him and my son played football together in middle school and I think Sam has alot to be proud of. Eric is an awesome player and any college would be lucky to get him. Eric is tall and lean is the reference I was making to his size. I didn't get to see him play last year due to an illness I just remember his talent from middle school and his Freshman and Sophomore year.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruse?

I was meaning no disrespect to Eric, him and my son played football together in middle school and I think Sam has alot to be proud of. Eric is an awesome player and any college would be lucky to get him. Eric is tall and lean is the reference I was making to his size. I didn't get to see him play last year due to an illness I just remember his talent from middle school and his Freshman and Sophomore year.

dana112358.

I didn't think you were being disrespecful at all. Hope you feel better, and get to see him play this year.

ruse?

dana112358.

I didn't think you were being disrespecful at all. Hope you feel better, and get to see him play this year.

ruse?

Thanks, feeling alot better I will be going to watch him when my son is not playing. Probably the last week in October Carter has a bye that week we will go and watch Catholic.

Go Hornets!!