Montgomery Bell Academy Football 2008

I was looking around the TSSAA website and was looking through different sports and when I saw the football brackets it dawned on me, hey MBA did not make the playoffs. My questions are the following for anybody with knowledge of this program, 1. Expectations, what are they this year for the team in general, and how well is new coach Daniel McGugin expected to perform? 2. Time, how long will they give their new coach to turn this program around? 3. Ensworth, how is the opening of Ensworth effecting Montgomery Bell athletics (football in particular) and will the alumni and board over at MBA be able to stomach a possible lose to Ensworth this year? 4. Urgency, should the coaching staff, players, fans/alumni have a certqain sense of urgency, a need if you will to prove that last year was a one year stand and will not become a pattern for years to come? 5. Rift, I have also heard from a few people there was a power struggle at MBA and that Headmaster Brad Gioia one out, thus the naming of McGugin as head coach, is this true and if so how will it effect the Big Red's 2007 football campaign and there athletics as a whole?