Westmoreland Vs. DCA Season Opener

d2u0s0t8n

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Hate to tell you there Termitt, but the USPS doesnt deliver Tennesseans. They have paper boys that do that. Maybe you can get you a job there. You seem like you might make a good paper boy. Sorry MO$$$, GV cant hide their hand. I still stand by my prediction of GV by 14 against SC, no matter how perfect Termite said they played in their scrimmage. GV gets over that mental hump this year!!!

Nope....no paperboy....People may get me confused with being a postman.....

When did I say anything about how perfect they played???????????

I see why you don't read the paper.....evidently you can't understand what you read...............perfect??

WhOOOOA the cats out of the bag now. Looks like its all out war for the Owls. They do have enough sandbags to build a bunker. Shoot that confirms it, GV is in serious trouble. Just as I suspected. There goes the dream. Right out the window with one post. I have to go watch Upperman blister GV in a scrimmage now. I will be back later with my tail tucked.

The Providence/Castalian Springs connection has struck oil. Good job Jordan Rippy and John McFarland. I'm glad yall had time to leave the Tobacco patch to post this. Do yall really think you have figured out who Singray is.

Thats funny.

The Providence/Castalian Springs connection has struck oil. Good job Jordan Rippy and John McFarland. I'm glad yall had time to leave the Tobacco patch to post this. Do yall really think you have figured out who Singray is.

Thats funny.

Don't get that one, but who of importance has left the eagles nest. I keep hearing players quit. WHO

Don't get that one, but who of importance has left the eagles nest. I keep hearing players quit. WHO

I don't want to post names because some left the team for disciniplinary actions. One was a starting tackle who started last year. One was a defensive end who would have started this year. These two were very aggressive and talented. Also, one was a transfer from Magavock who was an outstanding defensive back and running back. With the injury of our starting rotating Fullback and defensive nose guard we are hurting. Others who quit would have been fill in Juniors and Sophmores. You take the mentioned above players off a small team you are hurting.