Westmoreland Vs. DCA Season Opener

d2u0s0t8n

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't make a prediction but I think it will be a very tough game. I think #s 21, 22, 30, 35 and 70 on defense are very good. 22 is a big reciever that can create match up problems. 70 is about 6'6" looked to me like and is hard to block. DCA may have a slight edge due to attrition this early in the year.

Come on Antwan, I mean mirrorman, make a prediction.

I am glad GV is not in 2A this year. Both top teams being able to whoop DCA. Looks like Gv will start out in the hole this year. GV has definitely been over rated from what I can see.. There is no way GV will be able to contend with these 2 high profile 2A teams. I think its a matter of biting off more than GV could chew. Then to top it off GV got a 3A team for week zero. TC and FC could easily whoop both teams. So thats that. Looks like I will be in the SC stands after week ten supporting our big brothers. Nothing personal Westy. Go Owls!

I am being realistic. Unlike a lot of folks in Smith County. Who have set the goals way to high for GV. I think Westy and SC already know this. Thanks for letting GV hold the dream until week 1 and 4. GV will most likely go 5-5 this year and not see the playoffs. Even thats no guarantee. There is also 3 more teams that could step up. 2-8 would be the lowest.

Guest Termite

Enlighten as in what are you referring to in the Tennessean. I have not read what your referring to.

That's about what I expected .......a Sumner Co. Rural Mail Carrier the does NOT read the Newspaper...........probably don't deliever junk mail or monthly bills either........

That's about what I expected .......a Sumner Co. Rural Mail Carrier the does NOT read the Newspaper...........probably don't deliever junk mail or monthly bills either........

I read that on coacht. They have a do it all man on the team. Plays everything but punter. Then I dont know he isnt doing that. Multi talented players are hard to find. GV has a hard time finding someone who can play one position well enough to start. Maybe GV should sent an add to the news paper. GV needing a few good players. Playing more than one position required. Yank, yank!

Hate to tell you there Termitt, but the USPS doesnt deliver Tennesseans. They have paper boys that do that. Maybe you can get you a job there. You seem like you might make a good paper boy. Sorry MO$$$, GV cant hide their hand. I still stand by my prediction of GV by 14 against SC, no matter how perfect Termite said they played in their scrimmage. GV gets over that mental hump this year!!!

There were reps from several area schools at the scrimmage. Hope ya'll enjoyed it. Good crowd for a scrimmage. Maybe we should have charged a scouting fee. Should have sold water, too. Although some of us brought our own, didn't we postal?

Postal, G-ville has their hands full in the 1st two contests. It will be interesting to see how they handle adversity should it come in week 0. Expectations are high over there. Maybe too high, putting lots of pressure on. We'll see what goes down.

Hate to tell you there Termitt, but the USPS doesnt deliver Tennesseans. They have paper boys that do that. Maybe you can get you a job there. You seem like you might make a good paper boy. Sorry MO$$$, GV cant hide their hand. I still stand by my prediction of GV by 14 against SC, no matter how perfect Termite said they played in their scrimmage. GV gets over that mental hump this year!!!

[/quo

You carry a laptop in that mail delivery vehicle? Or is this your scheduled day off? I aint hiding nothing. I seen you both scrimmage. Way to much for a 1A team to handle. If you dont think so you may as well hang up the cleats now and avoid the embarrassment in the playoffs.

i know a lot of people in westmoreland and no one important has quit the team so quit bullcrapping RAY yea this is the great ray ragland of north sumner hes full of crap u cant pay him any attention

WhOOOOA the cats out of the bag now. Looks like its all out war for the Owls. They do have enough sandbags to build a bunker. Shoot that confirms it, GV is in serious trouble. Just as I suspected. There goes the dream. Right out the window with one post. I have to go watch Upperman blister GV in a scrimmage now. I will be back later with my tail tucked.

There were reps from several area schools at the scrimmage. Hope ya'll enjoyed it. Good crowd for a scrimmage. Maybe we should have charged a scouting fee. Should have sold water, too. Although some of us brought our own, didn't we postal?

Postal, G-ville has their hands full in the 1st two contests. It will be interesting to see how they handle adversity should it come in week 0. Expectations are high over there. Maybe too high, putting lots of pressure on. We'll see what goes down.

So, one of you brilliant Smith Countianites did see me over there. Cant get anything past none of yall. Now you know why I dont think we have a chance of beating DCA or god forbid Smith County. I guess we must rely on our kickoff return team to win the game for us if we want to have a chance against the mighty owls.