6-5A FOOTBALL

CHS 2007

I have no idea what happened to the last thread, but lets keep this one clean...

So we know a couple of teams had passing tournaments this weekend. Centennial did very well and even shutout Smyrna(though they were without Gray and Wilks). Any updates from Brentwood, Dickson Co., or Indy? Or any other teams that competed?

I have an ideal what happen but I must have missed the final episode. It was a long run of decent discussion on 6-5A. Discussion of conduct warnings went unheeded as newbie posters jumped on the board, not to offer counterviews but to attack posters whom they cannot agree with as if it was some kind of personal vendetta (Net Rage). We all need to do a better job at encouraging good discussion, discouraging personal attacks, and avoid using poor choice of words.

Now that over with, let’s get going with the upcoming football season discussion in the toughest Region top to bottom in class 5A for 2007, results from local un-scientific poll – margin of error ±3%. With all of the quality teams vying for the region championship and playoffs, it’s going to be an interesting season to say the least.

I have an ideal what happen but I must have missed the final episode. It was a long run of decent discussion on 6-5A. Discussion of conduct warnings went unheeded as newbie posters jumped on the board, not to offer counterviews but to attack posters whom they cannot agree with as if it was some kind of personal vendetta (Net Rage). We all need to do a better job at encouraging good discussion, discouraging personal attacks, and avoid using poor choice of words.

Now that over with, let’s get going with the upcoming football season discussion in the toughest Region top to bottom in class 5A for 2007, results from local un-scientific poll – margin of error ±3%. With all of the quality teams vying for the region championship and playoffs, it’s going to be an interesting season to say the least.

I agree. There are 5 teams, in my opinion, that have a legitimate shot at winning this region. And I see improvements at some others, which will make the region stronger. It will definitely be an interesting season.

yeah and wheres zoosee at??

Zoosee & CHS2007, now there is some historical battles going on between those two on the life and times at Centennial High. I can't remember a time they agreed on one item. I think they both graduated this past spring...too bad, another year and movie would have been produced about their high school adventures. Maybe they will hookup and go to the same college. Alabama would seem to be a good fit per their argumentative natural between these two.

Zoosee & CHS2007, now there is some historical battles going on between those two on the life and times at Centennial High. I can't remember a time they agreed on one item. I think they both graduated this past spring...too bad, another year and movie would have been produced about their high school adventures. Maybe they will hookup and go to the same college. Alabama would seem to be a good fit per their argumentative natural between these two.

Not sure what you're talking about. First off, no Zoosee hasn't graduated yet, he still has another year. And the last time I talked to him he's playing this year. And we've agreed on almost everything, so I'm not sure what you're talking about there. The only time we don't get along is during any Ohio State-Michigan conversation.

Not sure what you're talking about. First off, no Zoosee hasn't graduated yet, he still has another year. And the last time I talked to him he's playing this year. And we've agreed on almost everything, so I'm not sure what you're talking about there. The only time we don't get along is during any Ohio State-Michigan conversation.

My mistake, it was "footballprincess", not zoosee.

No sense of humor?