Who will win the AL East?

Things are getting a little sticky these days but I still say the Redsox. Who else could I say? Although the Redsox are getting ready to go on the road for the next 16 of 19 games. This will tell the tell. I am not blind to the fact that the history of my team says they could have a meltdown but I do believe when the dust settles it will be my Sox as division champs for the first time in a 1000 years or close to it.

Things are getting a little sticky these days but I still say the Redsox. Who else could I say? Although the Redsox are getting ready to go on the road for the next 16 of 19 games. This will tell the tell. I am not blind to the fact that the history of my team says they could have a meltdown but I do believe when the dust settles it will be my Sox as division champs for the first time in a 1000 years or close to it.

Bout time you posted around here again. Been wondering where you been.

It's about that time of the year when those soxs start looking over their shoulders

Bout time you posted around here again. Been wondering where you been.

Guys I am sorry for my abscensce but I have taken a new job and I work quite a bit but believe me it is worth it. Thanks for remembering Sol. Sorry the Cardinals are taking it on the chin but hey we gave you the great Joel Piniero so maybe things will start looking up. Just Kidding

• 4 weeks later...

If anybody is still interested in the AL East then you need to pay attention to next 3 days because we could have the answer to the question in this forum. Redsox and Yankees start a 3 game series tonight at Yankee Stadium and by my math I think the Yankees have to sweep the Redsox. Right now if the Redsox go 16-14 the rest of the way the Yankees have to reel off a 24-6 record and I do not think they would have a chance to do that unless they sweep and then it would still be very tough. I am a Redsox fan and I know to not count my chickens before they hatch but I feel pretty good about our chances to win the division. It should be fun tonight regardless and tomorrow Beckett goes up against the Rocket on National T.V. (ESPN)