Milan vs Huntingdon

xriv

I can't quite figure out why some of these folks are getting so torn up about Milan losing to Huntingdon. If my memory serves me right, this isn't the first time this has happened and the world didn't end before. Personally I always enjoy this game, win or lose...of course it's always better when you win. Tonight's game was the usual knock down drag out with the game being decided in the final few minutes. Good luck to Milan til we meet again in the postseason. Go Stangs!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan goes up 13-0 very quickly. Starting QB goes down. What do you do if your the opposing coach?..stuff the line. You can't win if you cant consistently mix up your pass/run, unless you have Rod Smith. Milan wins if the QB doesn't go down. J.W. Williams might be the fastest kid since Daylan Walker. Milan could easily finish the Regular season 9-1. Its Milan, are some people forgetting that? Milan doesn't lose in the first round of the playoffs, nor do they not make the playoffs at all. Whens the last time that happened, 20 years ago? To the mature Huntingdon fans, congrats. To the others, take a hike, your idiots.

You're dreaming. I do appreciate your optimism though. More likely Milan goes 5-5 or 4-6. It hurts me to take this stance but the reality of it is that MIlan is rebuilding and not very good this year.

I can't quite figure out why some of these folks are getting so torn up about Milan losing to Huntingdon. If my memory serves me right, this isn't the first time this has happened and the world didn't end before. Personally I always enjoy this game, win or lose...of course it's always better when you win. Tonight's game was the usual knock down drag out with the game being decided in the final few minutes. Good luck to Milan til we meet again in the postseason. Go Stangs!

Of course the world will not end but hopes of a successful season at Milan did. We hate Huntingdon . Its that simple and nothing can or will ever change that.

I have no idea who you are, but i really dont like you. I'm a true milan fan. I firmly stand behind Coach Morris. Why? because he wins games. Period. He knows how to motivate players and get things done. Do i like loosing tonigt? he.ll no. It stinks. Is the season over? absolutley not. Huntington has a very good team and they play hard every down. (if i was yall, id try to make sure that dosent translate into playing hard after the whistle) Weathers is a very good back running behind a very good line. Personally I hope to get a rematch. When it's a little colder outside. There is no shame in loosing to huntington. (Paul Ward is haunted) No excuses for loosing tonight. We missed an extra point that really hurt us and we got winded (first game lot of people going both ways) I dont nessicarly agree with every one of morris' calls but i learned a long time ago just dont question someone who is a lot better at something than you are and morris is a lot better at coaching football than most people in the world. If you will remember milan looked pretty pittiful in last years season opener. It all turned out alright. Postoak will do fine at QB. He had the spot until coleman came. It will hurt worse loosing him as a DE TE than loosing coleman as a QB. Milan will start to get healthy real soon and i still like our chances and our team. Hackinbad, you have never been on here before and if i didn't know any better, i'd say that you are from some other town, (that probably dosent like milan) and you are trying to make us look bad by acting like a 8 year old with terrets. Please do us all a favor and dont tell people you are a milan fan. We dont want you. Congrats to huntington. Hard hitting game. Hopefully we'll see you in november.

thx dynasty u bring soem very good points and i for one dont think h town is that bad u mark my words they will give camden all they want

You're dreaming. I do appreciate your optimism though. More likely Milan goes 5-5 or 4-6. It hurts me to take this stance but the reality of it is that MIlan is rebuilding and not very good this year.

5 and 5 have u lost ur everloving mind with as much talent as we have on the feild when everyone is healthy they are far from rebuilding more like geting ready to make a serious run its not everyday they get the talent they have and have coming up from middle school u heard it first here folk we beat camden in week 3

It hurts me to see such a disturbed person. Maybe you should check into Bolivar. Thank God you aren't a coach. Take that Milan stuff off your signature. Your not worthy of it.

Speaking of Bolivar....they would probably beat Milan this year also. They are very much improved. I remember when they used to come to Milan to play. They had about 4 football players who were also in the halftime band. Talk about giving it your all. One of them was their QB.