Milan vs Huntingdon

xriv

hackinbad, you are probably the most worthless sorry poster Coacht has ever had to put up with. Why don't you just go ahead and violate the ToS so we can be rid of your nonsense. You call yourself a fan? You're a sorry excuse for a fan. Go back to your hole.

Funny how nitwits like you are always the first to cry out for a coach's head after one loss. How quickly you forget the success you've had over the last few years. You wanna see real fans? Read the posts on this thread from the non-moronic posters. Look back to the posts from last year when Huntingdon went 5-5. There are very few that are like you. If there were more people like you on Milan's sideline, then your prediction would be correct, but I know firsthand that TRUE Milan fans have class, respect, and dignity. Unfortunately, you were unfortunate enough to have never learned that lesson. You should be ashamed of yourself, and so should anyone who agrees with you.

And by the way, overhere in Benton County, we have enough to worry about when itcomes to week three without your silly mouth shooting off. We respect Milan. You should too... A real fan would. And you call yourself a fan....... sheesh

Congratulations, Huntingdon. Way to represent 7AA. See you in week 6 for the region title.

classsy post rcombs heres to a great game week 3

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

morris is a great coach and he deserves more respect than hackinbad is givivg him but ya'll just have to remember it's a fee country and he can post what he wants until he gets kicked off. remember we milan fans were just as bad when it came to USJ last year. i listened to the game on the radio from buzzer to buzzer and morris called a good game in the 1st half. he had the stangs on their heels guessing. when the 2nd half started and coleman was for sure out, i could call the plays for morris sitting next to my radio because that's how predictable he was. he had a bad case of dresdenitis. when it's a non region game and nothing is really on the line then mix it up a little keep them guessing like you did in the 1st half. even if you still lost to a good huntingdon program at least you can say you went for it and it just didn't happen. and i really don't think morris tried as hard as he would if coleman had stayed in the game. sure postoak is 2nd string but if not for the coleman transfer he would be our starter so morris should have put a little faith in him early in throwing the ball and not wait til there's a minute left in the game. milan will probaly win out. the only game that concerns me is camden but then again they are a non-region game. i'm not bashing morris or calling for his removal because when you've got 2 gold balls you can pretty much move on when you decide to. i would just like to see him not panic when it's not a panicing situation.LET THE DAWGS PLAY BALL IS WHAT I SAY. good luck to milan and huntingdon. maybe ya'll will meet again in the post season and the dawgs can even this up.

I never said that. We need to make a change at Milan to get back to the glory days of 98 and 99. Morris' success has ran it's course. Time to move on. John Tucker knew it was time to go and Morris should too.

You're Wrong!!

John Tucker wasn't allowed to leave on his own terms as he should have. He decided he didn't like the direction of Milan's administration at the time. But your logic doesn't make sense. He coached another 16 or so years at Milan after winning his last State Championship in 1977. If we use your theory than Morris has at least until 2015 until he has to go!!! Man, you are a nut. Morris and staff have our team prepared for a deep postseason run every year. I feel good about the quality of the Milan staff and I, along with the majority of the town give them the support they need to keep the program sucessful.

You're Wrong!!

John Tucker wasn't allowed to leave on his own terms as he should have. He decided he didn't like the direction of Milan's administration at the time. But your logic doesn't make sense. He coached another 16 or so years at Milan after winning his last State Championship in 1977. If we use your theory than Morris has at least until 2015 until he has to go!!! Man, you are a nut. Morris and staff have our team prepared for a deep postseason run every year. I feel good about the quality of the Milan staff and I, along with the majority of the town give them the support they need to keep the program sucessful.

You think you are the expert here? Morris needs to go. PA will take over as soon as Morris leaves but things have to fall in place the right way. Morris has been great for the Milan program but his time is up. His losing record to Huntingdon alone is enough to get rid of him. Milan just does not have enough healthy key players to get it done this season. They are due for a lean year and they will get it. No playoffs for Bulldogs this season. I am sorry if you dont agre but I have seen them 3 times and their key positions are thin.

No, if we're gonna bet then we're gonna bet. I've already got money on milan to win the region with a guy i work with. But if Milan dosent finish in the top three I will never post again. Of course the handshake will just have to go on taking you're word for it. and bear in mind, there are lots of witnesses.

win or lose, ya'll will both post again, just under different identities come on guys, get real, we didn't just fall off the turnip truck. just keep things the way they are because ya'll make for some comical conversation as we all do at times.

milan will win region 8.

Milan should win region eight. That doesn't mean that they are going to do so. Humboldt is a very good team that should have probably beaten a very good Giles Co. team on the road in week zero and then last week they did beat Crockett Co. who all west TN fans know is a very good football program. Westview & Peabody will also have a dog in that fight as well.