McKenzie Football

cptjack34

Just watch out for Sasquatch hanging out around the flagpole!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now you're gonna tell me you were down there by the flag? I was standing on the fence on the opposite end, getting hit with footballs from the future McKenzie players. That was a nice showing for the running game. I didn't expect that at all. I just can't see Trinity doing much to slow the Rebels down. As I was there last week, I'll be there again this week, cheering on the Rebels /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you're gonna tell me you were down there by the flag? I was standing on the fence on the opposite end, getting hit with footballs from the future McKenzie players. That was a nice showing for the running game. I didn't expect that at all. I just can't see Trinity doing much to slow the Rebels down. As I was there last week, I'll be there again this week, cheering on the Rebels /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No, actually if you were down by the scoreboard (which sounds like where you were) I was sittin' on the top row at that end of the bleachers and probably walked right by you a couple of times. Butchie is the flagpole guy but, I did hang out down there some before the game.

This is a very sad day when a Jo Byrns Red Devil has to bump the McKenzie thread back to the front page

the fans have quit them, the players are going to lay down and the coaches don't care. i'm telling you like i said last week. it was either going to be last week or this week, but the rebels are about to choke and it won't be on turkey. go ahead and clean your lockers out when you get to the fieldhouse friday and pack your bags. your done.

He's BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Aren't we lucky to have such faithful "fans"!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I guess most took the morning off or something. I had some business to tend to this AM or likely I would have bumped it up. Anyway, it's gettin' closer to Friday as we speak and I wish it was already here now!!!! Actually, little Jack isn't much more than bulletin board material so.............................. At least we have his undevided attention.

I do hope that the Rebels fans come out this week better than the past 3 weeks though. Like I've said, if I can make it now surely most all the others could too!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!