McKenzie Football

cptjack34

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well is my understanding that a team could choose to play up if they realllly wanted too. Then you could leave our poor division 1A alone. Even though you are overrated.

True, a team can opt to play up if they want to. It's usually not done though as most regret it in the end when they do. The classes are set up the way they are for a reason and I pretty well understand the reasons myself. One reason right out of the gate is that if we had opted up we would most likely be preparing to play Milan this Friday night instead of Fayette Acad.. That's a pretty good reason within itself!!! I think maybe we could give Milan a decent game but, which team would you rather play?????

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It would be nice if he learned a couple of new digs to throw in from time to time. Tha' lil feller just showed up this week. Maybe he's a non basketball player from Halls or something?????

I'm Telling Ya He Is From Gleason. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 He's A Jock Sniffing, http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Towel Washing, http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Cleat Licking Equipment Man. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Nice, Really nice there Butchie. Gleason had a really good season and made the playoffs for the first time in a long time. I'll assure you that we are not concerned about the great season McKenzie has put together so far. Like I stated on the other post, most from Gleason will be pulling for the Rebels after the way FA played us last week. You are stooping to this heckler's level by pointing the finger at Gleason. We pretty much knew that we were not going to beat McKenzie before our game took place. I feel that McKenzie could have made the score much worse and did a good job of getting the younger players in early. Not sure why you keep calling us out...........

Nice, Really nice there Butchie. Gleason had a really good season and made the playoffs for the first time in a long time. I'll assure you that we are not concerned about the great season McKenzie has put together so far. Like I stated on the other post, most from Gleason will be pulling for the Rebels after the way FA played us last week. You are stooping to this heckler's level by pointing the finger at Gleason. We pretty much knew that we were not going to beat McKenzie before our game took place. I feel that McKenzie could have made the score much worse and did a good job of getting the younger players in early. Not sure why you keep calling us out...........

Not Calling You Out Dude. Just Goofin. As I Always Do. And Gleason Has Alot to be Proud Of And Thier Apperance In The Playoffs Will Get More Kids To Come Out And Play. When My Son Played For Gleason They Didn't have A Team Until School Started. With Noah Lampkins Having Summer Work-outs And Being Dedicated to Ya'lls Program It's All Positive. Gleason Is And Will be A Team To Be Reckoned With From Now On. Me Saying He Is From Gleason is Just A Remark Towards Him No Pun Intended. From Now On I'll Say He Is From Greenfield. But After My Run In With 10TeamDistrict From Gleason I Automatically Use Gleason In My Post. But For You Sir I Will Refrain From Doing So. Good Luck To Gleason And Yourself Sir. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Not Calling You Out Dude. Just Goofin. As I Always Do. And Gleason Has Alot to be Proud Of And Thier Apperance In The Playoffs Will Get More Kids To Come Out And Play. When My Son Played For Gleason They Didn't have A Team Until School Started. With Noah Lampkins Having Summer Work-outs And Being Dedicated to Ya'lls Program It's All Positive. Gleason Is And Will be A Team To Be Reckoned With From Now On. Me Saying He Is From Gleason is Just A Remark Towards Him No Pun Intended. From Now On I'll Say He Is From Greenfield. But After My Run In With 10TeamDistrict From Gleason I Automatically Use Gleason In My Post. But For You Sir I Will Refrain From Doing So. Good Luck To Gleason And Yourself Sir. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

No problem. Honestly I think McKenzie will handle FA on Friday night. Your DL & LB's put a stop to Gleason's running game earlier this season. Gleason was missing a few weapons last week at FA and they prevented us from getting any offense going. We had one offensive drive that I remember and the other score came from a kickoff return. FA runs the ball really well with #2, but they play dirty. Their coach even admitted to our staff that one of their players bodyslammed a Gleason player that earned him a trip to the hospital. I hope your defense sticks them hard and your offense lights them up. They play well against the run, so be prepared to back them up with the passing attack. Good luck!!

No problem. Honestly I think McKenzie will handle FA on Friday night. Your DL & LB's put a stop to Gleason's running game earlier this season. Gleason was missing a few weapons last week at FA and they prevented us from getting any offense going. We had one offensive drive that I remember and the other score came from a kickoff return. FA runs the ball really well with #2, but they play dirty. Their coach even admitted to our staff that one of their players bodyslammed a Gleason player that earned him a trip to the hospital. I hope your defense sticks them hard and your offense lights them up. They play well against the run, so be prepared to back them up with the passing attack. Good luck!!

All I can promise you is that we'll throw everything we've got that we need to at them. Fortunately, this isn't our first rodeo and IF we bring our A game, FA is in trouble!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />