Region 6-1A Passing league

football123

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is playing and how did they look?

Don't know about the rest of the region, I don't think there is anything within the region, but MP has been competing against Lawrenceburg, Spring Hill, and Columbia Central. They have competed well but haven't gotten many wins. Yesterday they lost to L'burg and beat Central. Someone will have to help with the other times they played.

Don't know about the rest of the region, I don't think there is anything within the region, but MP has been competing against Lawrenceburg, Spring Hill, and Columbia Central. They have competed well but haven't gotten many wins. Yesterday they lost to L'burg and beat Central. Someone will have to help with the other times they played.

I thought MP had added another QB? or is Marco at the helm?

Last Thursday a lineman challenge was held at the passing league, mTp, Columbia Central & Spring Hill.mTp was the overall winner, winning 3 of 4 events.

Chris Stress is back-up I believe. Marco is at the helm. Looking good as far as passing too.

Last years back up David Brown took some snaps at QB at the last passing league event.

Last Thursday a lineman challenge was held at the passing league, mTp, Columbia Central & Spring Hill.mTp was the overall winner, winning 3 of 4 events.Last years back up David Brown took some snaps at QB at the last passing league event.

Are there anymore passing league games? Ryan English also took a couple of snaps at QB.

English didn't throw any but David Brown and Christ Stress threw 2 a piece.I'm not sure if Marco threw any or not.But I will say that MP's 1st string defense really stepped it up on Thursday.They made some big plays.I think they had 4 maybe 5 interceptions.

Not throwing an INT but catching one? sorry for the confusion there.

Collinwood has a 7-7 today in Collinwood. We went to Richland last Monday and played against Richland and Parsons Riverside. PC was supposed to be there but no-showed. Cam Martin looked pretty good throwing. We went to Parsons Thursday and played Richland, Parsons, Scotts Hill, and Wilson Alabama. We beat every one on varsity, JV looked really good.

PC was there, they only had maybe ten players. I dont know how they did.

Today Richland, Parsons, Wilson, Scotts Hill and PC come to Collinwood.

Collinwood has a 7-7 today in Collinwood. We went to Richland last Monday and played against Richland and Parsons Riverside. PC was supposed to be there but no-showed. Cam Martin looked pretty good throwing. We went to Parsons Thursday and played Richland, Parsons, Scotts Hill, and Wilson Alabama. We beat every one on varsity, JV looked really good.

What classes are those guys. MP has only had passing leagues games against 4 and 5A schools.

Sounds like you have played some good games. You guys usually do have a good passing attack. Good luck today. Show them what region 6 is made of.