The Match in the Patch

MOTO24

this is america. i have my own opinion. I didnt mean that whoever wins is going to win in easy fashion, i meant that east would win in fairly easy but with a close score

Nothing wrong with having an opinion, I'm just saying you're in the minority with that opinion. As for JB having an answer to ER's offense, what do you mean? From all accounts ER hasn't scored but maybe a TD or two all summer.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with having an opinion, I'm just saying you're in the minority with that opinion. As for JB having an answer to ER's offense, what do you mean? From all accounts ER hasn't scored but maybe a TD or two all summer.

well we havent neccesarily showed what we have. Jo byrns will be in store for a surprise. Trust we will score more than a td or two against yall tonight

well i think this idiot needs to never post again. on a serious note it will be a good game but i think east wins. i know everyone thinks jo byrns will roll.but i dont think jo byrns has any answer to easts offense and defense. east wins this in easy fashion. they take this 28 to 13

well i believe that this dumazz doesnt know what hes talkin about thinkn that east is gonna win. ya tard!!! jo byrns is fixn to light a fire up under east robertsons azz tonight boyzzz!!!!

ohhh man it aint but a couple hours till that bus is gonna get loaded up to head to cross plains the bus is gonna be rockin wit devil pride and i know one thing for dam n sure east aint takin it away win or lose we got it but i mean we gonna win ne way east can talk all that they want and can brag about there team beein better this year granted it may be but jo byrns aint gonna let em win and here i am just countin down the minutes to watch them break onto the feild and whip some indian #### good luck to east but the devils got this one 37 to 7