The Match in the Patch

MOTO24

Y'all know in a rivalry like this one, you throw out all the talk about talent, size, speed, etc. You boys from Adams may have the better team, but that DOESN'T mean you're gonna win. Let's Go Indians!

Finally some signs of life out of the East side of the county. Let the game and the trash talking begin. Ding Ding it's on. Your right throw everything out the window and bar the the doors because make no mistake this is a rivalry and when we get through with the Injuns they will be looking for the first exit they can find. Put the women and children to bed cause they ain't goin to want to see the butt whuppin ya are about to receive. I'm ready for some burnt Injun.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gonna be BIG, RED PITCHFORK NIGHT. First 200 kids get a free set of ears and tails courtesy of the WHIP THIER BUTT FAN CLUB. Yes I predict a thourough tail whipping courtesy of the lil Red Devils from down the road. So come early, wake up pop and go get sis, cause this whipping you won't wanna miss.

I'm pickin up what you're layin down.

I put this on the JB thread but I thought I'd do it on here as well. I've got us a new website going. Check it out by clicking on my signature below. Let me know what you think...errors, stuff I could add, etc. I'll include more stuff as I get time.

Moto, maybe stats as they become avaliable if you can do it.

That's a good idea; I can do that.

HEY EVERYONR,,,,,,,,,SURE IS MIGHTY QUITE ON HERE FOR THE RIVERY GAME COMEING UP,,,,,I AM KINDA LIKE RAYNOK READY FOR SOME(((((((( burnt Injun.))))))))LOL I LIKE THAT ONE WELL GUY'S GETTEM PUMPED UP IN HERE, I AM UP FOR SOME TRASH TALK MYSELF I RECKON THE INJUN DAY'S ARE NUMBER HUH

HEY EVERYONR,,,,,,,,,SURE IS MIGHTY QUITE ON HERE FOR THE RIVERY GAME COMEING UP,,,,,I AM KINDA LIKE RAYNOK READY FOR SOME(((((((( burnt Injun.))))))))LOL I LIKE THAT ONE WELL GUY'S GETTEM PUMPED UP IN HERE, I AM UP FOR SOME TRASH TALK MYSELF I RECKON THE INJUN DAY'S ARE NUMBER HUH

I'm ready for some trash talk to but I think the Injuns are still in hiding.

Hey Logger,

You still smoking the green-leafy eh? This Friday is gonna be slap an Injun silly night huh? First 200 kids recieve a bobble-headed Injun Doll courtesy of The All New Bringing The Wood Fan Club. Yes you heard it here first. Time to circle the dang wagons Boys. Come Early and Bring the Kids. Wake up Pop, and Go get Sis. This is a Whooping You WON'T WANNA MISS!!!

Y'all know in a rivalry like this one, you throw out all the talk about talent, size, speed, etc. You boys from Adams may have the better team, but that DOESN'T mean you're gonna win. Let's Go Indians!

listen u son of a biscuit eating bulldog!!! Jo Byrns runs this shizzit aight? and watever school ur from can gargle our devil gonads!! bbbiiiiooottchhh