The Match in the Patch

MOTO24

Hello, Hello, Hellooooooo, Indians are you out there? What do you guys have where is the trash talk?

Apparently they have nothing, not even trash talk. I don't know what's happening in CP but it's not looking good. It looks like they're going to have back to back dismal years. CP won't let that stand for too long. Something’s gotta give.

P.S. you can get that roster you've wanted on the Tennessean's website.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently they have nothing, not even trash talk. I don't know what's happening in CP but it's not looking good. It looks like they're going to have back to back dismal years. CP won't let that stand for too long. Something’s gotta give.

P.S. you can get that roster you've wanted on the Tennessean's website.

Yeah I guess they don't. I have heard that they do have good size this year, but are lacking in the speed department.

Thanks.

11 Days 13 Hours 55 Minutes & 59 Seconds until game time. After watching East play CC Saturday I'd say they're not going to be a pushover. I thought the type of offense they ran was lame but it seemed to fit their personnel. I thought a few of their linemen played really well. I think ER will be a good opening match up for JB. Any thoughts?

11 Days 13 Hours 55 Minutes & 59 Seconds until game time. After watching East play CC Saturday I'd say they're not going to be a pushover. I thought the type of offense they ran was lame but it seemed to fit their personnel. I thought a few of their linemen played really well. I think ER will be a good opening match up for JB. Any thoughts?

I actually wish I had stayed and watched East play CC but I had to jet so I cannot really comment on how good East will be. I saw some of them around the field and what not and they did appear to have some good size and athletic type players. Also from what I heard CC only played their starters for maybe 1 series b/c they have a game on the 24th. It really is hard to say though based on that but my gut tells me since I did see JBS and they looked very sharp especially for this early in the season that they will be too much for East at this point and will win by 2-3 TDs. That is a very un-educated prediction b/c I have only seen only SOME of what JBS has and NONE of what EAST has.....

I actually wish I had stayed and watched East play CC but I had to jet so I cannot really comment on how good East will be. I saw some of them around the field and what not and they did appear to have some good size and athletic type players. Also from what I heard CC only played their starters for maybe 1 series b/c they have a game on the 24th. It really is hard to say though based on that but my gut tells me since I did see JBS and they looked very sharp especially for this early in the season that they will be too much for East at this point and will win by 2-3 TDs. That is a very un-educated prediction b/c I have only seen only SOME of what JBS has and NONE of what EAST has.....

I would agree with your prediction. JB showed nothing Saturday, it was strictly talent and execution. They looked very sharp and it's only going to get better. Based on Saturday's performance I predict another dominant year in Region 5. JB is very talented and with the potential of the new guys they could be better than the past two years. JB has got 10 seniors and 14 juniors so look for this team to be good next year as well.

As for East, their line play stood out the most to me. They do have a couple of talented backs but they looked like they needed to get some experience under their belt. Should make for a decent game.

It's gonna be BIG, RED PITCHFORK NIGHT. First 200 kids get a free set of ears and tails courtesy of the WHIP THIER BUTT FAN CLUB. Yes I predict a thourough tail whipping courtesy of the lil Red Devils from down the road. So come early, wake up pop and go get sis, cause this whipping you won't wanna miss.